9th January 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Age limit required for NDA exam? What is the procedure? I am just 18.3 years old

sir i want to ask for the age limit required for the NDA exam.i m 18.3yrs old can i give this examination?plz tell me sir.if i can then tell me the procedure.

12th January 2012, 04:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit required for NDA exam? What is the procedure? I am just 18.3 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to ask for the age limit required for the NDA exam.i m 18.3yrs old can i give this examination?plz tell me sir.if i can then tell me the procedure.
The age limit for the NDA exam conducted by the Union Public Service commission is as follows:

Minimum eligible age- 16 years 6 months
Maximum age limit- 19 years

Since you are within the maximum age limit, you can definitely apply for the upcoming NDA exam which has been scheduled on 15.04.2012.
To apply for the exam, you should go to www.upsconline.nic.in.
The last date to apply for the exam is 30-01-2012.

For further information, refer to the Information Bulletin of NDA Exam 2012.
12th January 2012, 06:06 PM
naina1234

Default Re: Age limit required for NDA exam? What is the procedure? I am just 18.3 years old

Candidates appearing for the exam must be bachelors .They must be between16.5 to 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.yes you can apply.
procedure
Applications can be submitted both online and offline method.

There is a common form for all UPSC exams. In the prescribed form, a candidate has to indicate the exam he/she has applied for. Forms are available in selected post offices across the country. As soon as the application forms are received and processed, the candidates will be sent an admit card. Candidates who belong to reserved quota can post their applications along with concession proof.

Rules for Reservation

No relaxation is available to students of any category in the National Defense Academy.
12th January 2012, 07:07 PM
anlakshmi

The age limit for NDA Examination is 16.5 to 19 years.So, you are eligible to apply for this Examination.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.

NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

The Eligibility Criteria:

>> The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.

>> And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

>> The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

>> The candidate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.

The NDA I Examination 2012 date is already published, so you can apply for this exam.

The important dates for NDA I Examination 2012:

Date of notification: 31-12-2011

Last date of receipt of form: 30-01-2012(Monday)

Date of exam: 15-04-2012(Sunday)

You can apply for NDA Examination in online; you can visit the web site www.upsc.in.

I can attach the notification of NDA I 2012.

All the best!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc-nda-na-I-2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 51 views)
12th January 2012, 07:55 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
You are quite eligible to apply for the NDA examination as you are just 18.3 years.
The eligibility criteria for the NDA examination is that the candidate should has passed class 12th and the age of the candidate should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

The NDA examination is conducted twice in a year by the upsc.
Now the NDA-I forms are out and if you want to appear in the examination then you have to apply for it by filling the application form.
For more detail you can lo on to the official website of upsc.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best Wishes.....
13th January 2012, 12:32 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in NDA
Then please go through these criteria details below :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete 12th standard examination

2.Age limitation :
The age of the candidate must be within 16.5 to 19 years.

3.Nationality :
The candidate must be an Indian

4.Eyesight criteria :
Eyesight of the candidate must be 6/6.

5.Height criteria :
The height of the candidate should be minimum 165 cm.

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda-joining-instruction.pdf(2.44 MB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 60 views)
16th January 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am 18.3 years old but i am unable to fill the form because there is on option for the candidates who are born after 1st july this is unfair.
17th January 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir , my age is 17.7 year,can i aplly for the next NDA exam??
28th January 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I AM 18.1 YEAR OLD.MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 15.12.1993.CAN I APPLY FOR NDA EXAM?
28th January 2012, 08:43 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

You seem to be eligible, but still go through the other criteria given below:

Eligibility criteria For Army Wing of NDA:-

Candidate must be 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Navy, You should have maths and physics in 12th standard.

Other criteria:

1. The candidate should be between 16-1/2 to 19 years of age. i.e candidate should have born between after 2nd Januray, 1994 and before 1st July, 1996.

2. Your marital status should be single.

3. You should be a citizen of India.

4. The candidate should be MALE.

So if you fulfil the criteria, you are eligible for NDA.

Apply online: http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php

official website: http://upsc.gov.in/
29th January 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

sir age limitation for NDA has been described in recent published pratiyogita darpan which is not matching from net.in pratiyogita darpan it is showing below 19 years.what is correct i am not getting understand.
1st March 2012, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

sir my dob is-12-8-1993 can i apply next nda form because i hv missed it
1st April 2012, 01:54 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Candidates appearing for the exam must be bachelors .They must be between16.5 to 19 years on January 1st or July 1st of the year subsequent to the year of the exam.yes you can apply.
procedure
Applications can be submitted both online and offline method.

There is a common form for all UPSC exams. In the prescribed form, a candidate has to indicate the exam he/she has applied for. Forms are available in selected post offices across the country. As soon as the application forms are received and processed, the candidates will be sent an admit card. Candidates who belong to reserved quota can post their applications along with concession proof.

Rules for Reservation

No relaxation is available to students of any category in the National Defense Academy.

Hope for your good future scope......

For more details, visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th April 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for NDA august paper my DOB is 19/6/1994.
pls help me .
8th April 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

my age is 22 can i eligible for NDA paper my DOB 12/06/1990
16th May 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re:I am just 18.2 years old...bt it is saying that still not eligible??

i am 18 years old...(11 march 1994)
while fillinf the nda army form it is saying that your date of birth does not match with the criteria....what to do??
17th May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir my dob is 24-5-1994 while filing the form there is eror that your age is not match with criteria please help me
17th May 2012, 10:23 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Age limit for NDA exam is from 16.5 to 19 years.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy, the exam for which is conducte by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

The NDA can be applied on line through official website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsconline.nic.in

As interested for NDA at the age of 18.3 years, you can apply for forthcoming NDA-II 2012 exam, the registration process is going on now till the last date of submission of application as on 04.06.2012 followed by exam on 19.08.2012.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
18th May 2012, 12:35 AM
kinnarnara

hi,
Nda stands for national defence accademy.
Nda exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
Eligiblity for NDA exam;
You have passed 12th satndard with science stream for to join indian air force.
For indian army as well indian navy,
Art or commernce stream is required.
Age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
You must be unmarried man as well as indian citizen.
For more;
www.upsc.gov
24th May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
The age limit for the NDA exam conducted by the Union Public Service commission is as follows:

Minimum eligible age- 16 years 6 months
Maximum age limit- 19 years

Since you are within the maximum age limit, you can definitely apply for the upcoming NDA exam which has been scheduled on 15.04.2012.
To apply for the exam, you should go to www.upsconline.nic.in.
The last date to apply for the exam is 30-01-2012.

For further information, refer to the Information Bulletin of NDA Exam 2012.
my dob is 19/02/1994 thn also i m not able apply. why...?
3rd June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

MY DOB IS 13/6/1994 CAN I APPLY FOR NDA
8th September 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NDA entrance? If my date of birth 19/05/1994.
14th October 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 16 years old but my question is my dob 7-7-1996. so i am passed 12th so my age will 19 years old.Can i have this nda test yes ya no
23rd December 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir my age is 18.2 yrs ie 06/10/1994 but dob in the form is between 1995 and 1998 only please help me!
24th December 2012, 11:59 AM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Age limit required for NDA exam? What is the procedure? I am just 18.3 years old

Quote:

hi friend,

Age should be Between 16.5 to 19 years.

Physical Requirement:

all the best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?