10th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is the age limit for NDA only applicable while filling the form? Age concession for general candidates?

Sir,i want to know that the given age is only required while filling form or is any age concession for general i am from uttrakhand

31st August 2011, 12:03 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the age limit for NDA only applicable while filling the form? Age concession for general candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i want to know that the given age is only required while filling form or is any age concession for general i am from uttrakhand
There is No Relaxation on age is applicable for NDA Examination.

NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and this examination was conducted by UPSC Twice in a year - NDA (I) and NDA (II).

And candidates may apply for three wings in NDA Examination - Army wings, Air force wings and Naval Wings.

>> For Army wings any 12Th passed candidates are eligible But for Naval And Air Force wings You need to study Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects in your 12Th examination.

>> And Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, There is No age relaxation is applicable to any Candidates.

And Candidates age should not be more than 19 years at the time of Training Otherwise candidates are not eligible for NDA Examination.

>> So, If your age should between 16.5 to 19 years, then you are eligible for NDA Examination. The Notification was Published in the employment newspaper every year and For Next year examination Notification was Soon declared in the UPSC website in this year on December Month, So please check the official website for Complete Information -

http://upsc.gov.in
31st August 2011, 12:05 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Is the age limit for NDA only applicable while filling the form? Age concession for general candidates?

Your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 12:16 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friend,
The age limit to apply for NDA exam is between 16 1/2 years - 19 years, which means, you must have attained the minimum age of 16 1/2 years and must not be over 19 years at the time of filling up the application form.
As far as the second part of your question is concerned, there is no such concessions in the NDA exam conducted by UPSC.
31st August 2011, 12:17 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, age limit for NDA exam is checked strictly.

age limit is 16.5-19 years.

there is no concession in age limit for ST/SC/OBC candidate.

there is no sit reservation in NDA too.

all the best...........
31st August 2011, 12:19 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Candidate age should be between given eligibility criteria and their is no relaxation on age for different category candidate,all the category candidate are treat equal in NDA exam.

National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army etc.

Eligibility criteria for NDA-I/NDA-II exam:
Education qualification: Minimum candidate should complete 12th class with PCM stream.
Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Citizenship: Indian

NDA-I and NDA-II exam are conducted twice in year, because the person who was not able to attend for NDA-I exam, he can apply for NDA-II exam in the same year, without having gap between the education.

NDA-I exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will held on 15th April 2012.
NDA-II exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.

For more details, then see this attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 55 views)
31st August 2011, 01:02 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Hi,

As per the eligibility criteria for NDA Exam.
For Army wing,you must have completed 10+2.
In order to join Navy and Air Force wings,
You must have gone through Physics and Mathematics as the subjects at 10+2.

One should be in the age between 16 1/2 years to 19 years are eligible.

As your date of birth is on 21-09-1993,
your age is 18 years by 2011 and by 2012 you are going to complete 19 years.

you can appear for upcoming NDA Exam.

Good luck....
31st August 2011, 01:23 AM
NEIL6

No age relaxation is being provided to anyone in NDA test. NDA stands for National Defence

Academy and its exam held twice in a year for army,navy and air force. The acceptable age

limit is from 16.5years to 19years of age. Beyond this age,no one can apply for this test.
31st August 2011, 01:15 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

NDA - National Defence Academy. NDA exam was conducted by UPSC(union public service commission)

The age limit for NDA exam:

* Candidates should have age limit within 16.5 to 19 years
* Candidates should complete 12th from a recognized institute
* Candidates should study maths and physics at 12th.
* Unmarried male candidates are only allowed
* Candidates should be physically fit.

If you have these requirements then you are eligible for NDA exam.

Best wishes
1st September 2011, 12:55 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC twice a year .The examination is done in the month of the April and the August .Yes you are right the eligibility condition is to be fulfilled by the candidates at the time of appearing for the exams .There is no different eligibility criteria after clearing the exams .So just relax if you have cleared the written exam then you will get a call for the SSB and after that there will be medical test and for all these phases of exams there is no different eligibility condition .

Eligibility for the NDA::

If you are interested in applying for the exams then you should be between 16.5 to 19 years .

You should have completed you class 12th in any streams if you are applying for the ARMY.But if you are interested in applying for the NAVY and AIR FORCE then you must have passed your class 12th with Physics and Maths as a compulsory subjects .

The notification for the NDA I 2012 exam is out and the start of selling of the application form is from :31.12.2011 and the last date to apply for the exam is :30.01.2012

There is no age concession of any times given to any students even to the reserved caste students there is no concession in upper age limit.

Examination pattern ::

For more information ::http://www.upsc.gov.in
8th April 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir any age relexation for ST.PLZ
14th May 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Is their any concessions for SC,if yes than plz let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?