1st April 2016, 09:51 AM
blacksheep12

Which all courses I can apply for in the central universities after completion of 12th standard?

Sir,
I have passed my 12th grade. Which all course can I apply for, in the central universities? Can you please list me down all the best universities which I can opt for? Please provide me your suggestion as I need to start planning for the same.

Thanks!

29th July 2016, 10:31 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all courses I can apply for in the central universities after completion of 12th standard?

As, according to the stream in 10+2 you are eligible to get admission in the course in bachelor degree.

If you have pursue science stream in 10+2 you can take admission in arts or commerce stream in undergraduate.

The admission in central universities are conducted on the basis of entrance or on the basis of aggregate in 10+2. So, you can visit the official website of university for admission.

Some of the best universities for undergraduate course are :-

Delhi university.

Banaras Hindu university.

Jawahar Lal university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?