26th March 2016, 08:11 PM

Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?

Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard? I am MEC student. Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be helpful for me to follow the next steps. Awaiting for the answer.

27th March 2016, 12:00 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NDA entrance examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 board examination. Candidate's age must be between 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB and candidate have to qualify in both stages of examination for final selection for job.

The examination is conducted in month of April and September.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

27th March 2016, 12:38 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard?

Yes. You can apply for NDA after completion of your (10+2). Your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years to become an eligible for NDA.

NDA Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click "Online Application".
- Register for Part-I where you will have to fill the personal & education detail in application form.
- Now , Register for Part-II which includes Fee Payment , Choice of Exam Centres , Upload Photograph & Signature.
- Read declaration & Click "Agree".
- Print application for your reference.

NDA 2016 Dates
- Online Application Available From : 02/01/2016
- Last Date of Application : 29/01/2016
- NDA Exam Commencement : 17/04/2016

27th March 2016, 09:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Am I eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard? I am MEC student. Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be helpful for me to follow the next steps. Awaiting for the answer.
Yes, 12th standard candidates are eligible for NDA exam. If your 12th standard subject is Mathematics and Physics then you can apply for Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force otherwise you can apply for Indian Army post.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

27th March 2016, 05:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NDA entrance exam after completion of 12th standard.

UPSC conducts NDA exam twice a year with the name NDA I and NDA II .

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. It has three wings;

Indian Military Academy.

Indian Naval Academy.

Indian Air Force Academy.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam :-

Nationality : Indian.

Age limit :16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Marital Status : Unmarried male candidate only.

Edu. qualification : 10+2 for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

Selection process :

Written examination

Personal interview by SSB.

-The Written exam constitutes of two subjects,

* Maths - 300 marks

* General Ability Test - 600 marks

The time duration for the written exam is 2 1/2 hours.

Physical requirements :

Height : Must not be less than 157.5 cms.

Weight : should be in proportionate with height.

Chest: Must not be less than 81 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.

Eye Sight : 6/6 in both eyes .

10th July 2021, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

I am a arts pass-out can I apply for clerk

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?