27th March 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for applying B.Sc Commerce admission?

When is the entrance exam for applying B.Sc Commerce admission? Can you please give me the list of colleges which have the entrance exam and when to apply for them? What type of preparation is required for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Commerce student can do B.Sc or BCA?
  2. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  3. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  4. How to take admission in BSc forestry after passing 12th in commerce? How to take admission in BSc forestry?
  5. How to take admission in BSc after passing 12th commerce?
  6. Courses after Diploma in general nursing in other fields, age 32 years?
  7. How to take admission in B.Ed after passing BSc? Can I appear for B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. B.Sc (nursing) admission in AIIMS: When will registration start? Qualification for applying? Marks needed and tests for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the admission date followed for applying M.Sc Chemistry course?
  10. How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  12. When are the forms available for admission to BSc Honors?
  13. Correct date of the next B.Ed entrance exam? What is the procedure for it?
  14. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  15. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  16. Eligibility to apply for B.Sc Computer science?
  17. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility to apply in NDA entrance exam for 11th Commerce with Mathematics candidate?
29th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for applying B.Sc Commerce admission?

The admission in most of the colleges or universities for the current academic session is almost over.

The date of application for admission in courses is closed. So, you have to wait for next year for the admission.

The application form for the admission is released in between March- May and the entrance examination for the same is conducted between May-June. The entrance examination is based on syllabus of 10+2.

So, you need to prepare all the important topics of 10+2 to qualify in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?