9th December 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Along with my job can I continue LLB?

HI..I am shankey tyagi..I have completed 12th with 70%..I am doing job as I am only earning member of my family..Having a wish to become a great lawyer..But I am little confuse that along with my job can I continue llb..I am very much confuse..I hope you can assist me in this..Waiting for the reply..!!

9th December 2015, 10:10 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Along with my job can I continue LLB?

You can do Law course in evening shift and do job in Morning shift.
So you can get admission into Distance learning course in which they can provide you a evening shift for leaning education.
Eligibility:-
After 12th exam,duration of course is 5 years.
Must appear the CLAT entrance exam.
then you can apply for LLB course.
the course is divided into three semesters
there is no age limits.
scored minimum of 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?