2nd May 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to do LLB in distance?

hai... i cmpltd my b.tech .. nw i am doing job
i am intrestd to do llb in distnce
is der any universts offrng distnc llb... plz inform me

3rd May 2013, 07:55 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to do LLB in distance?

I am afraid there is no chance of doing LLB through distance education. If you have got a good job, I will recommend to continue with it instead of applying for the LLB course.

Because you will not be able to do both job and LLB together. LLB is only offered through regular mode and therefore you will have to attend classes on regular basis.

There is a rule by Bar Council of India which say that candidate must have 80 percent attendance to complete the LLB course. It is certainly not possible if you are doing a job.

One option can be evening classes, but there are very few evening colleges left in the country. You may or may not be able to find one to do LLB in your city.

The LLB is not possible through distance because it is not offered in that mode. The LLB is only offered through regular mode. Bar Council of India does not accept any law degree which is completed through distance education or correspondence mode.

Therefore you will have to pursue LLB regularly otherwise the Bar Council of India will not allow you to practice in court as lawyer.

LLB Eligibility

1. Any graduation degree is sufficient to apply for LLB.

2. Must have 45 percent marks in the graduation.

3. There is 5 percent relaxation for SC and ST.

4. Your age should not be more than 30 years.

5. The age limit is extended by 5 years for SC and ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?