31st January 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it alright to fill OMR sheet for Kerala entrance with Blue ball point pen?

filling of kerala entrance OMR form
Dear sir,
I have filled the boxes in the omr sheet with blue ball point pen and the bulles with hb pencil is it necessary to fill the box with black ball point pen only. please reply?

1st February 2011, 12:47 PM
ashwaniraghav

Wink Re: Is it alright to fill OMR sheet for Kerala entrance with Blue ball point pen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,
I have filled the boxes in the omr sheet with blue ball point pen and the bulles with hb pencil is it necessary to fill the box with black ball point pen only. please reply?
nno it is not necessary u can fill them with blue also as the checkin machine doesnt check the color of circle it only checks the darken circle............so be happy wishing luck
1st February 2011, 04:01 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it alright to fill OMR sheet for Kerala entrance with Blue ball point pen?

yes it is necessary to fill up the boxes with black ball pen.

but may be they consider you as you have done the mistake. but do not worry so much about it. there is no option to change it. they may or may not consider you. this will totally depend on them. i think they will consider you.

best of luck.
1st February 2011, 04:24 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Is it alright to fill OMR sheet for Kerala entrance with Blue ball point pen?

Quote:
Dear sir,
Dear friend,
It is a very big mistake,you should be careful about it,dont warry,i think they can consider it
1st February 2011, 04:27 PM
Ashwin Sinha

Default Re: Is it alright to fill OMR sheet for Kerala entrance with Blue ball point pen?

I feel it's not correct. But you check the info phamphlet or rules of exam.
1st February 2011, 07:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

All the Informaton Regarding How To Fill The Application Form Are Mention In The Application Broucher. So, Please Read The Application Broucher Carefully Then Fill the Form Correctly.

So, Yes It Is Compulsory to fill OMR sheet for Kerala entrance with Black Ball Pen OR With HB Pencil. So, If You Have Filled the Boxes With Blue Pen Then You Have Done A Big Mistake, So I Think Your Form will be Rejected By Concerned Department.

So, Its Totally Depends On the Authority, If They Approved Or Disaproved Your Application Form, But You Cant Correct That Mistake. So, Please Fill The Form With The Guideline, Which was Mention In The Application Broucher.
1st February 2011, 07:25 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

yes you should have filled the sheet with black pens only..
you have done a mistake which you can not rectify.
the will reject your paper..
1st February 2011, 07:41 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear sir,
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

First of all don't scared so much!!!!! you had done a mistake according to their Rules and Regulation on the basis of violation of their rules and Regulation they might be Reject your application but this is not the big mistake .

They have already know that some student have done such type of mistakes.what the logic behind to fill the form in a black pen ?
Black ink is Highly visible in the scanner more than blue ink but this not mean that blue ink is not at all visible .

They hardly check manually to each and every OMR sheet,they just put it in the machine and will get the output which they want.so no need to worry so much............and Rest is in the hand of the Examination Authority.

Thanks
1st February 2011, 08:08 PM
Shyam kumar patel

good mornig sir
yes it is necessary to fill up the boxes with black ball pen.
but may be they consider you as you have done the mistake. but do not worry so much about it. there is no option to change it. they may or may not consider you. this will totally depend on them. i think they will consider you.

best of luck.
1st February 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have made a mistake in during form filling,i have write my register number incorrectly can i erase that number
1st February 2011, 08:42 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

I suppose you are very much educated to understand the simple instruction as written on the form.
If the instruction says that you have to fill the form with a black ball point pen, then it means that you have to fill it with a black ball point pen.
But as you say that you have filled the same with a blue ball point pen even after reading the instructions, then you have done a grave mistake and it may result your form getting rejected.
However, if possible, overwrite on it carefully with a black ball point pen in a way that it doesn't seem to be over written.
USE A BLACK BALL POINT PEN ONLY if it is mentioned so in the instruction.
Better take care from next time onwards. You must be careful with such important things in life, you just cant be so careless!
2nd February 2011, 02:42 PM
daxter

Hello,

Sure you should carefully read the information broacher before submitting or filling the application form, as far as i know you should fill the OMR form with Black Ball Point Pen Only not with Blue Pen.

As you have done this mistake i suggest dont worry maybe they consider you, so hope for the Best.
3rd February 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

is it alright to bubble OMR sheet for Kerala entrance with ball point pen?
7th February 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i had filled up the whole omr form with pencil nd i didnt even use pen to fill the boxes(everything with pencil)
will it get rejected?
please reply
9th February 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
IN THE OMR DATA SHEET I DID NOT FILL A COLUMN THAT WAS MENTIONING WHETHER I WAS APPEARING OR PASSED THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
10th February 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

sir,
IN THE OMR DATA SHEET I DID NOT FILL A COLUMN THAT WAS MENTIONING WHETHER I WAS APPEARING OR PASSED THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
8th March 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir, is it alright if we darken the circles in eamcet form with a pen?
11th March 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

i forget to note the application number what should i do???
28th March 2011, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

i filled my omr sheet with blue ball pen, is it possible to change it
18th April 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

the candidate signature in the omr answersheet was left mistakenly!! will my answersheet for the BOB clerical recuritment be rejected???
24th May 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i have done mistake in filling in omr sheet with a ball point pen .. can we correct it
15th October 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ,
I would like to know , which ball point is good for candidate to fill OMR sheet ??
4th January 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared for the net exam dec 2012. I have filled the OMR sheet using HB pencil but i was supposed to do it by blue or black pen.will it be evaluated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?