31st December 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Can i appear for AIPMT after passing 12th at an age of 16?

Helo sir i passed 12 in 2011 and my date of birth is 6.07.1995 can i appear in Aipmt

31st December 2011, 06:57 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Can i appear for AIPMT after passing 12th at an age of 16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
helo sir i passed 12 in 2011 and my date of birth is 6.07.1995 can i appear in aipmt
what is aipmt?
aipmt stands for all india pre medical test.the test is conducted to students to do their medical courses in best institutes of india.

syllabus for aipmt 2012.
the syllabus for aipmt 2012 is threes subjects.they are the physics ,chemistry and biology.the portions are the 11th and 12 th ncert books .the questions are of objective type and negative marking is done for every wrong answer.

eligibilty for aipmt 2012

the age limit for general category is from 17 years to 25 years and for the sc and st and obc candidates the age limit is extended upto another 5 years.the candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum pass mark of 60%.

And finally you are eligible for the examination of aipmt 2012 and you can write the aipmt exam and get a good rank to get agoood college
Quote:
oppurtunities knocks the door only once
31st December 2011, 04:12 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can i appear for AIPMT after passing 12th at an age of 16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Helo sir i passed 12 in 2011 and my date of birth is 6.07.1995 can i appear in Aipmt
No you are not eligible to apply for the AIPMT exam at 16. The minimum age required for this exam is 17 years. But don't worry you can apply for this exam next and you can do preparation for the All India Premedical test exam this year.

The AIPMT exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year. This is the preliminary examination for the medical entrance and the candidates who are selected will be called for the main examination.

Candidates who have passed the 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology and english and have an age between 17 to 25 years are eligible to apply for the All India Pre medical examination.
Also candidate should have not scored less then 50% marks in PCM. Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible for this exam.

There are various colleges in India in which you can apply through this entrance examination. The list of some top colleges in which you can apply are listed below:
Dr R P G Medical College, Tanda
Dr. S.N Medical College, Jodhpur
Dr. V.M Medical College,Sholapur
G D M C, Dharampuri
G G M S & R, Srinagar, Pauri, Garhwal
G M C, Thiruvarur
G M C, Villupuram
G V M C, Vellore
G.R Medical College, Gwalior
Gandhi Medical College,Bhopal
GMCNDMG, Jagdalpur
Goa Medical College,Panaji
Government Medical College, Akola
Government Medical College, Akola
Government Medical College, Surat
Government Medical College, Trichur
Government Medical College, Trivandrum
Govt Medical College, Amritsar
Govt Medical College, Kota

For more information on AIPMT examination you can also contact at the below address:

Central Board of Secondary Education,
2, Community Centre, Shiksha Kendra,
CBSE Headquarters, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110301
31st December 2011, 04:35 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i appear for AIPMT after passing 12th at an age of 16?

No friend,

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT exam you must have cleared your 12th std with science as your stream and minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry and biology. Your age must be above 17yrs to appear in the exam. Thus you must wait at least 1year to appear in AIPMT exam. The upper age limit is 25yrs and it can be extended depending on your caste.
31st December 2011, 05:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The age limit for the exam is 17-25 years. So, at present, you are not eligible to appear for the exam. To apply for the exam, you have to complete 12th from a recognized institution with at least 50% marks. You must have chosen Physics, Biology, and Chemistry at the higher secondary level. The next preliminary exam will be conducted in the first week of April 2013. The application forms will be available from the last week of October 2012 tentatively. You can attempt the AIPMT exam three times.
31st December 2011, 06:21 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

No,You are not eligible for AIPMT exam after passing 12th class at an age of 16 as the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. The candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with 60% marks & with physics, chemistry, biology and english as the main subjects.

2. The age limit for general category is from 17 years to 25 years and for the sc and st and obc candidates the age limit is extended upto another 5 years.

But you can appear in this exam in next year & for that it is advisable to you to start preparation from now so that you can easily crack the exam.
31st December 2011, 08:44 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear................
Yes after +2 science you can apply for this exam............

For more details i am providing you details information........

Good luck..............
31st December 2011, 08:57 PM
Vishu0007

Dear freind as per AIPMT elgiblity you was not eligible for entrance exam in 2011.All India Pre-Medical Test is conducted every year for those students who desire to make a career in medical fields as mbbs,bds,bhms,dmlt,etc. Today there are many medical entrancd exams which are conducted every year.Thousands of students apply every year in earlies days but now lakhs of students are applying for Medical entrance exams.Here i am providing you different medical entrance exams. -AIPMT -CPMT -BHU -AIIMS ELIGIBLITY-You must be 12th passed with minimum 50 percent in pcb.Your age must be of 17.
31st December 2011, 10:41 PM
DASHARD

Yes , you can appear for AIPMT.
The qualification needed for AIPMT is only 12th passed or 12th appeared.

GOOD LUCK
31st December 2011, 10:44 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for AIPMT exam:-

1.candidate must have complete the 12th with subjects like-Physics, chemistry , maths and english with 50% aggregate... For SC/ST the percentage relaxation is 5%..
2.candidates age should be in between 17-25 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.
3.candidate must be a citizen of India.

All the best.
31st December 2011, 11:40 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can i appear for AIPMT after passing 12th at an age of 16?

Hi

AIPMT stands for the All India Pre Medical Test. It is basically an entrance exam for the MBBS and Pharmacy courses.

-> The Basic Eligibility Criteria to appear in the AIPMT is that you must have passed your 12th from a recognized school or state board with a minimum 60% aggregate in each PCB.

-> Biology is a compulsory subject for the AIPMT exam.

-> At maximum only 2 consecutive attempts are given for the AIPMT exams. One after your boards, and the last attempt the following year.

-> So yeah sure you can apply for the AIPMT in 2012. But this would be your last attempts.

-> Age is not any factor in this exam. So even if you are 95 born, you are eligible for this exam.

Please Click Here to know more about this exam.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
21st February 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

we can not give exam of aipmt after 12th so what will be do for 1 yr do we will prepare for aipmt or do some course?
26th March 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 12.8.1996 can i appear aipmt exam in 2013
26th March 2012, 07:02 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT-ALL INDIA PRE MEDICAL TEST is a preliminary entrance exam conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) for admission to MBBS and Pharmacy courses in some top Medical Colleges in India. Those selected in this preliminary exam can able to appear for Main exam.

At the age of 16 you are not eligible to apply for AIPMT as the minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years.

The candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 60% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 17 to 25 years, is eligible to appear for AIPMT.
26th March 2012, 07:40 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for A.I.P.M.T exam at the age of 16year.

As per the rule of Medical Council of India The candidate apply for medical entrance must be 17 year or above..

A.I.P.M.T exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and biology with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

GOOD LUCK!
26th March 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 12.8.1996 can i appear for AiPMT exam in 2013
26th March 2012, 08:55 PM
poonam0015

Thumbs up Re: Can i appear for AIPMT after passing 12th at an age of 16?

Quote:
The minimum eligibility criteria for AIPMT test is :-

1) Candidate age must be around 17 to 25 years as on 31 December.
2) Candidate of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for AIPMT.
3) Maximum number of attempts allowed:- 3 qualification.
4) Applicant should have scored minimum 50% marks at 10+2 level with physics, chemistry, biology and english.
5) SC/ST students are allowed to appear for exam if they attain 40% marks.
26th March 2012, 10:25 PM
G.S.K.

Quote:
Let me make it very clear for the candidate applying for should have age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS
Since your date of birth is 06-07-1995, you compare your date of birth with December month of admission year i.e. 31-12-2012 if candidate applies for AIPMT 2012.
You are eligible for AIPMT, Hence go ahead and achieve your goal.
27th March 2012, 12:31 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

All India premedical examination is conducted for admission in different MBBS college in India .So if you are interested in becoming a doctor you can apply for the exam.

Eligibility for AIPMT EXAM

The interested students must have passed class 12th with following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and have obtained a minimum of 50% .Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes the marks is reduced to 40% .

Your age should be above 18 years and not more then 25 years .Relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved caste students

Since you are only 16 years which means that you can not apply for the exam.

Pattern of the examination ::The examination is done in two phases ::

1.Preliminary examination
2.Final examination

Preliminary Examination:It consist of one paper containing 200 objective type questions from::

Physics
Chemistry
Biology (Botany & Zoology)

The duration of paper would be 3 hours.

Those who qualify the preliminary examination will have appear for the final examination .

Final Examination::It consist of two papers each of 2 hours duration and is of conventional type.

Paper-I ::It contain questions from::

Physics
Chemistry

Paper-2::It contain questions from:
Biology (Botany & Zoology).

for more details ::

www.aipmt.nic.in
27th March 2012, 05:40 PM
shirley_schmidt

yes you are eligible to apply for medical exam

Eligibility fir medical entrance exam
Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent

examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks

for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribes 50% is required aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology

and English
students whose results of Class-XII are to be declared are eligible to apply.

The candidate should have attained the age of 17 (seventeen) years can apply for the exam.

candidate can appear the entrance exam three to four times ..
16th December 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

may i appear in AIPMT after passing 12 .MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 11 AUGUST 1996 ?
20th August 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have 47 marks in physics. Am i eligible for aipmt or other medical exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?