29th September 2011, 06:22 PM
priyanka verma kuldeep

Am I eligible for AIPMT? I have got admission in BHMS, Moradabad through UP CPMT

sir,i have got admission in B.H.M.S moradabad through upcpmt .so am i eligible to appear for entrance of aipmt .if yes then how????
answer me in detail please.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for CPMT exam in Moradabad?
  2. Which are the important chapters of CPMT? Last 5 years question papers of AIPMT and CPMT?
  3. How to prepare for CPMT, AIPMT and AFMC?
  4. Can I appear for CPMT/AIPMT exam after pursuing B.A? I am 20 years old
  5. How to succeed in medical exams like CPMT, AIPMT, AIIMS etc. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. All the questions in CPMT and AIPMT comes from NECRT books only?
  7. Admission in BHMS with 35 marks in MH-CET?
  8. Possibility to get admission in famous private MBBS colleges of MP as per my score in MP-PMT and UP-CPMT?
  9. Am I eligible for CPMT exam? I want to apply in CPMT exam?
  10. Previos question papers for BHU, AFMC, AIPMT, IIT, AIEEE and CPMT?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Uttar Pradesh CPMT to study MBBS in any Government college being an NIOS student? Details of Pre-Professional Training? -- [New]
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in BHMS? Course duration and number of semesters available to study in BHMS?
  13. Am I eligible for UP CPMT at an age of 17 years?
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc Microbiology or Genetics after BHMS?
  15. Whether AIPMT be taken over NEET? When its application will be released? Possibility to appear in both CET and AIPMT to get Medical admission throughout the country?
  16. Can I appear for AIPMT, CPMT and AFMC Exams for the year 2013 being a candidate with a date of birth of 03-06-1996?
  17. What is the admission procedure of doing BTC from UP? Place near Moradabad from where I can complete information regarding it?
  18. Am I eligible for SSC if I am currently doing internship in BHMS?
4th May 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIPMT? I have got admission in BHMS, Moradabad through UP CPMT

am i eligible for cpmt 2013 after getting admission in bhms course in cpmt 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?