27th February 2011, 04:10 PM
shyam1981

Am I eligible for Andhra Bank Clerical Exam at the age of 30 years(OBC Category)?

sir/madam

i am 30 years old. shall i eligible for andhra bank clerical exam 2011.
i belongs to obc category. please mail me

prasad

27th February 2011, 11:30 PM
suhanamehra

Default Re: Am I eligible for Andhra Bank Clerical Exam at the age of 30 years(OBC Category)?

yes you are eligible for andhra bank clercial exam at the age of 30 yrs(obc category) but you must not belong to creamy layer.
obc get the three yrs age relaxation that is they can appear exam upto 30 years.
28th February 2011, 04:20 AM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: Am I eligible for Andhra Bank Clerical Exam at the age of 30 years(OBC Category)?

Yes you are eligible....

Andhra Bank Clerk Eligibility:-
Age Eligibility: Min. 18 years, Max. 28 years. Relaxations exists for reserved category candidates.

Relaxation:--

only in upper age limitL-

SC/ST 5 years

VH/HI/OC 10 years

OBC 3 years

So you are eligible...
28th February 2011, 05:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required for appearing for this post is 18 years. The upper limit is 28 years. However some relaxations are there for those who from SC/ST and OBC. A candidate from OBC category can appear upto the age of 31 years. So you are eligible to appear for this exam. You will need to submit proof of the same.
15th March 2011, 08:29 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Andhra bank clerical recruitment written exam is going to be conducted on 15th of May,2011

Yes you are eligible to appear for the exam with age of 30 years as you belong to OBC category.

Here i am providing you the eligibility criteria
Age criteria :
-One should have an age between 18-28 years to appear for the exam
-However there is a relaxation in the upper age for other categories
For OBC : 3years
For SC/ST : 5 years.

Academic qualifications :
-One should have completed his 10+2 with a minimum of 60% of marks as on 31-12-2010.
-Certificate in computers is necessary.

I hope you have applied for the exam
21st April 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i am 30 years old shall i eligible for bank exam (general)?
9th December 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i am 38 years age can I Eligible for Bank Clerk Examination.

PUSHPA
30th January 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I done my Inter and Degree in distance education(part time),am i eligible to bank exam or not?
31st January 2013, 01:05 AM
mayankt

Hi,

Yes you are eligible for Andhra Bank Clerical Exam at the age of 30 years , as far as age limit for the same is concern and that is maximum 28 yrs as you belongs to OBC Category and there is 3 years releaxtion for them
31st January 2013, 08:53 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible for Andhra Bank Clerical Exam at the age of 30 years being a candidate from OBC category provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria, conducted by IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having either completed 10th with 60% marks or having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years, the upper age which is relaxed for OBC candidate up to 3 years and for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years.

So you being a candidate from OBC category can apply for Andhra Bank Clerical exam up to the age of 31 years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
31st January 2013, 11:42 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

hi
for appearing in the andhra bank clerical exam, you need to fulfill the following requirements according to your age.
You should be a citizen of india and your age should be in between 18-28 years of age.
However, a relaxation of 3 and 5 years is given to the candidates of the obc and sc/st categories respectively.
Therefore the maixmum age of giving the exam being an obc candidate is 31 years of age and you being 30 years old, you’re eligible for the exam
Gud luck
31st January 2013, 01:44 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyam1981 View Post
sir/madam

prasad

Helo,

Yes you are eligible to appear for the exam with age of 30 years as you belong to OBC category.

Age Eligibility: Min. 18 years, Max. 28 years. Relaxations exists for reserved category candidates.

Relaxation:--

only in upper age limitL-

SC/ST 5 years

VH/HI/OC 10 years

OBC 3 years

So you are eligible...
31st January 2013, 02:16 PM
Budhwarz
Member+

Hi Aspirant

Yes you are eligible for the Bank clerical jobs at the age of 30 years as according to your age qualification you are fully eligible to write the bank clerk exam and you can write the exam.

As for the Bank clerk exam the age qualification required is 20-30 for the general but as you said you are a obc candidate than you will also get a benefit for it.And your will get relaxation in the age limit as the age for you will be between 20-33 and for the sc,st it is 20-35.

And as far from the educational qualification the educational qualification required for the bank jobs clerk is minimum a graduate degree and also it should be from a recognized Indian university.

The Exam Format of Clerk exam :

English 50
Maths 50
G.K 50
Reasoning 50
Computer 50

And also a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for per wrong answer.

And if you are having the qualification than apply for the next bank clerk exam and jsut clear it and you will get the job.

Best of luck
31st January 2013, 02:50 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyam1981 View Post
sir/madam

prasad
As Andhra Bank Participate in IBPS Bank Exam.It is one of the Bank of 20 Public sector Undertaking Banks.Thus,in order to get jobs in this Bank,you will have to appear for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Eligibility for IBPS Clerk
Nationality - Indian .

Educational qualification -

-->>You must be passed out in 10+2 in any stream from recognized board/university.

Marks -
-->>Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 60% minimum.

-->>Minimum age required 18 years.
-->>Maximum age allowed is 28 years.

Age Relaxation details :-
-->>If you comes under the SC/ST category then - 5 years of age relaxations.

-->>If you are from OBC category then - 3 years of age relaxations.

NOTE :- If you belong from the Reserved category then only you will be eligible to appear in this exam.

1st February 2013, 05:35 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Yes definitely, you are eligible for Andhra Bank Clerical examination.

The eligibility criteria required for bank clerk examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 18-28 yrs for General, 18-31 yrs for OBC and 18-33 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?