20th November 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for TET exam after completion of B.Tech Computer Science from AKT?

Am I eligible to appear for TET exam after completion of B.Tech Computer Science from AKT? What are the minimum criteria which are followed? Can you please answer me back with the complete details which are needed for me? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc B.Ed Computer Science?
  2. Am I eligible for TET exam after finishing BSc computer science -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for TET exam after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed in computer science?
  4. Am I eligible for current TET with B.Ed in computer science?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  8. Am I eligible to write TET or TRB exam for Government jobs after completing M.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed course?
  9. Am I eligible to write TET after completion of Engineering and B.Ed? -- [New]
  10. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  11. Am I eligible for TET/TGT exam after completing MSc from computer science with 66%?
  12. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
  13. Am i eligible for TET/TGT exam after completing MSc from computer science with 66%
  14. Am I eligible for TET exam after completing BSc, B.Ed in computer science
  15. Am I eligible for TET entrance exam after finishing B.Ed computer science
  16. Am i eligible to write TET exam after my B.SC computer science with B.ED?
  17. Is computer science student eligible for TET exam?
  18. Is TET eligible for computer science or PG handling teachers? What is the portion for computer science?

23rd November 2017, 02:12 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for TET exam after completion of B.Tech Computer Science from AKT?

To appear in TET examination the common eligibility criteria is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised institute.

Candidate also need to have D.Ed/B.Ed or other certificate to appear in examination.

So, you have to pursue B.Ed course before appearing in entrance examination.

TET examination is conducted for recruitment of teacher in government schools.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?