30th November 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering in West Bengal?

Can I go for B.Tech in mechanical engineering in a government college after completing diploma in automobile engineering in West Bengal? Can you please provide me with the complete information on this? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Part time diploma in Mechanical or in Automobile in west bengal or jharkhand
  3. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  4. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  5. How many BTech Mechanical seats are available in Government colleges through JELET in West Bengal? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can i get admission directly to 2nd year B.Tech course in Engineering College in West Bengal?
  8. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  9. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Diploma student of West Bengal can get lateral entry into Automobile Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  13. Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  14. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  15. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering through correspondence from West Bengal?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile from IUST, Kashmir?
  18. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
1st December 2017, 07:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering in West Bengal?

Yes definitely you can join B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after passing your diploma in automobile engineering. But for that you have to write any of the state level, National level entrance examination for that.
1st December 2017, 09:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering in West Bengal?

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completion of your Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in West Bengal. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course. You have to appear and qualify the JELET examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
2nd December 2017, 07:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course being a Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder in Engineering, you can get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process by appearing and qualifying the JELET examination. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course.
3rd December 2017, 09:54 AM
princekainth2

Yes, you are absolutely eligible for admission to B.tech Mechanical Engg. Course as a Diploma Holder in Automobile Engg. Course.

If you qualify the JELET Exam, you will get direct admission in the second year of B.tech course through lateral entry admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?