25th November 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government college Lecturer job after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech in Computer Science?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my UG in B Tech CSE, PG in M Tech CSE and UGC NET Qualified am I eligible for Government Degree college lecturer in Computer science? Can someone please get back to me soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  3. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for non technical government polytechnic Lecturer's job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science, MBA and M.Phil?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  6. Am I eligible to become lecturer in degree college after PG computer science with 52.2%?
  7. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  8. Can I apply for government polytechnic college lecturer post?
  9. How to get a lecturer job in private and government colleges?
  10. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  11. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  12. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  14. Is there any government job available after completion of M. Tech in Computer Science?
  15. How to get lecturer job in government college after doing B.E computer science?
  16. Eligibility to study MTech(CSE) for BTech(IT) graduate
  17. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  18. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) for BTech(ECE) student? -- [New]
26th November 2017, 04:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government college Lecturer job after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech in Computer Science?

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment as lecturer in government colleges according to your qualification.

But, candidates have to qualify in interview or a short test conducted by the respective institution before final recruitment.

So, you must wait for the vacancies in the colleges for your stream.
26th November 2017, 05:00 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government college Lecturer job after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech in Computer Science?

If you have qualified UGC NET entrance test then you are eligible for government degree college lecturer in Computer Science.
If you can complete Ph.D then you will get more preference.
26th November 2017, 05:10 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Yes You are Eligible now for the Lecturer post in Government Degree College as you have Qualified UGC NET. You can now search for vacances in different Colleges and University and Apply for the Lecturer Post.

In Addition you can also apply for SRF (Senior Research Fellow) based on your Qualification. If you want to build a carrer in Teaching Field the SRF will boost your Career as it will Award you a Phd degree and and hence open lots of Chances for you.
26th November 2017, 06:35 PM
srkallinone

After completion of your M.Tech In CSE, You are eligible to start your career as a Assistant Professor in Engineering College. In Government Colleges, Recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor is done through entrance exam conducted by respective State Public Service Commission.

Exam Syllabus For Assistant Professor In CSE
- System Organization
- Assembly Language Programming
- Microprocessor Based System Design
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture
- Memory Organization
- Basic Data Structure
- Processor Design and Control Unit Design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?