23rd April 2015, 07:20 PM
Sekar1989

Am I eligible to apply in IAS/IPS/IFS exams if secured 47% in 12th and 68% in B.E. being a NCC-A certificate holder?

Hello Everybody,
I have scored 47% in 12th Standard,
Now I have completed B.E. with 68% Marks
and I am Having NCC "A" Certificate.
Am I Eligible for IAS/IPS/IFS exams?

24th April 2015, 01:33 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in IAS/IPS/IFS exams if secured 47% in 12th and 68% in B.E. being a NCC-A certificate holder?

Yes you are eligible for the civil services examination (IAS/IFS/IPS ) on your educational qualification .

The elegibility criteria are :-

* Candidates who have passed the graduation from a recognised university or even the final year students can apply .

* There is no certain aggregate fixed for the +2 and 10+2+3 required and even graduation may be from any discipline .

* The age of the candidates must be from 21-30 years for general category and relaxation of +3 and +5 in upper limit of age for OBC/ and SC/ST candidates.

The examination is conducted in three procedure and it from s mandatory to qualify in each of them to finally get selected .
* Preliminary.
*Mains .
*Interview.

So you can apply for the CSAT -2015 . The notifications will be available in the month of May or June .
24th April 2015, 12:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in IAS/IPS/IFS exams if secured 47% in 12th and 68% in B.E. being a NCC-A certificate holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekar1989 View Post
Hello Everybody,
I have scored 47% in 12th Standard,
Now I have completed B.E. with 68% Marks
and I am Having NCC "A" Certificate.
Am I Eligible for IAS/IPS/IFS exams?
You have completed B.E degree so you are eligible for IAS/IPS/IFS exam. All exams are conducted by UPSC through Civil Service Exam. This exam doesn't require NCC certificate.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview

Books for Civil Service exam:-

IAS PRE: Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency
by Upscportal
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 225

UPSC IAS PRE: English Grammar and Usage
by Upscportal
Publisher: UPSCPORTAL Publications
Price: Rs. 220

UPSC PORTAL: English Language Comprehension Skills
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upsc Portal
Price: Rs. 150

UPSC Portal General Knowledge Manual
by UPSCportal Editorial Board
Publisher: Upscportal.com
Price: Rs. 150
24th April 2015, 01:33 PM
pancholi kalgi

There are many availability at the gujarat government there are 2400 vacancies please have a look at the ojas for the most wanted jobs and also check out the realdatajobs.com the best site for data entry jobs and online writers job please have a look . Please proceed.
24th April 2015, 03:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Civil Services examination is conducted for all the respective services which you have mentioned:

>>Indian Administrative Services.

>>Indian Police Services.

>>Indian Foreign Services etc.

The Civil Services exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Any candidate who has done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for the exam.

Even final year candidates of bachelor's degree can appear for the exam. There is no percentage criteria for the exam, only passing percentage of marks is required to be eligible for it.

So, as you have done bachelor's degree in engineering with 68% marks, you are eligible for the Civil Services examinations.

The age limit for the Civil Services examination is 21-30 years for general candidates and three years age relaxation given to OBC and five years to SC/ST respectively.

No of attempts for candidates of different category:

General : 4

OBC candidate: 7

SC/ST candidates: no limit.

Different stages of examination:

1. Preliminary exam.

2. Mains examination

3. Personal interview.

For any more details, you can log on to official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
24th April 2015, 04:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you eligible to write the IAS/IPS/IFS examinations on the basis of your educational qualification as the required qualifications for these examinations is a bachelor degree with any of the desired stream from a recognized university .

All the mentioned examinations are different wings of the Civil Services examinations held by Union Public Service Commission once every year .You are selected for the wings on the basis of your overall performance in the mentioned examination .

Apart from the educational qualifications you are required to have few other basic qualifications for appearing in this examination which are as :-

-->> You must be a citizen of India .

-->> Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years if you belong to general category otherwise there is the provision of age relaxation for other categories as per government norms .

The examination is taken into three phases which are as Preliminary test , Mains and Personal Interview respectively .

Also the number of attempts for different categories are also different which are as :-

For general :- 4 times .

For OBCs :- 7 times .

For SC/STs :- No limits .

For further details log on to the official website of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
24th April 2015, 04:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to for IPS/IFS/IAS and other civil services examination conducted by the UPSC every year. The examination is among the toughest in the India .

The eligibility criteria is candidates who are pursuing in the final year of graduation or even the passed candidates from a recognised university . The graduation may be any dscipline and there is no aggregate fixed by UPSC to appear in the examination . The age of the candidates must be 21-30 years for the general category candidates .

The examination is taken in three stages :-
* Preliminary .
* Mains .
* Interview .

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in .
24th April 2015, 06:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply in IAS/IPS/IFS exams if secured 47% in 12th and 68% in B.E. being a NCC-A certificate holder.

UPSC conducts civil services exam every year for recruitment in posts like IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS,etc.

The eligibility criteria for the Civil Services exam are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian with valid residence certificate.

-The candidate must have completed graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.The student who are in the final year of their degree course can apply for the exam.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for the general category.The upper age limit is relaxed for the OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for the SC/St candidates.

-The no. of attempts for the exam for General Category is 4 times under the creamy layer, 7 times for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection process for these posts comprises of

Civil Services Aptitude Test(CSAT)

Civil Services Main Examination

Personality Interview.
22nd October 2020, 05:10 PM
Priya Dhongade

In minimum marks you can eligibal for upsc cse examination there is no specific marks requirement for the examination. And NCC certificate also useful for you in that examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?