27th October 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if I am a student from Delhi board of senior secondary education?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am Kingshuk Dalui a student of Delhi Board Of Senior Secondary Education, Delhi. Is this board Delhi Board Of Senior Secondary Education, Delhi valid for joining indian army or not??? Is it a fake board??? But sat for written exams and practical exams even. I wan't to join Indian Army, so I wan't to know that am I eligible to join Indian Army with this board provided certificate and marksheet???

Please inform me sir.

Its urgent and its a question on my future.

27th October 2016, 08:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if I am a student from Delhi board of senior secondary education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I am Kingshuk Dalui a student of Delhi Board Of Senior Secondary Education, Delhi. Is this board Delhi Board Of Senior Secondary Education, Delhi valid for joining indian army or not??? Is it a fake board??? But sat for written exams and practical exams even. I wan't to join Indian Army, so I wan't to know that am I eligible to join Indian Army with this board provided certificate and marksheet???

Please inform me sir.

Its urgent and its a question on my future.
You have completed 12th standard from Delhi Board, So you are eligible for Indian Army through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
27th October 2016, 10:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army if I am a student from Delhi board of senior secondary education?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army after completion of your 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. To join Indian Army, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year.

Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination to join Indian Army is mentioned below :-

=> You should be an Indian National.

=> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

=> You should be at least 16 1/2 years old and not more than 19 1/2 years.

=> You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

=> You should be Physically as well as Mentally healthy.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, it is clear that you have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Delhi Board of Secondary Education, so, you are eligible to appear in NDA examination to join Indian Army.
7th October 2020, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I am eligible to join Army and give NDA Exams If I m 12th Pass from NIOS Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?