25th February 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board?

Respected Sir,
I have heard from my friends that Board Of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board. Is it true? From where I can get correct information?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Delhi Board of Higher Secondary Education a fake Board?
  2. CHSE Delhi is valid Board or approved by Board of Education or not?
  3. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) having completed 12th from Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Is Council of higher secondary education, Delhi a valid board to get affiliation for study centre?
  5. Procedure to get transfer from CBSE Board to MP Board for Higher Secondary Education?
  6. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  7. Does private schools offer West Bengal Board Of Higher Secondary Education certificates?
  8. MahaKoshal Board of Secondary Education, Jabalpur is a fake board of education or genuine?
  9. What should I study in Higher Secondary if expecting 80% to 85% in 10th Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) for Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  12. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  13. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  14. How can I get admission in Higher Secondary at Delhi for BSEB student?
  15. Geometry question paper for SSC board exam Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher secondary education?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
  17. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  18. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
29th February 2016, 03:14 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Whether Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a fake Board?

Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi is a non-recognised Board as per the list provided by NIOS. Please refrain from getting admission in such institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?