8th July 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  2. Can I apply for government job if I have scored 49% in graduation and 70% in PGDCA?
  3. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for government job with 48% marks in graduation?
  7. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Com with 52% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
  13. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  14. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school?
  16. Is it possible to get government job opportunities after completion of M.Com PGDCA course?
  17. What is better course to take after completion of Graduation and PGDCA?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for PSU Job after completion of engineering with 59.81% marks?
8th July 2016, 08:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thank you!
You have completed graduation degree, So you are eligible for government sector jobs like Bank PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
8th July 2016, 09:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?

Yes, there are many government jobs which don't have any percentage criteria and you can apply for them on the basis of your degree. Selection will be on the basis of performance in written exam and interview.

Exams like Bank PO and clerk, SSC CGL, SSC CPO SI, Civil services exam, CDS exam etc are available for you on the basis of degree qualification.
9th July 2016, 12:44 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for government jobs after completion of graduation with 49% marks. Graduation degree (10+2+3) is only required in many government jobs, so you are eligible for various government jobs. Those interested to join in government sector needs to apply for the vacancies through online and appear for the written test. Those candidates cleared the written test need to appear for an interview before recruitment. The demand for the government jobs are growing recently, so the competition for the written examination is very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?