23rd January 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc from University of Pune after passing graduation 8 years ago from Open University?

Am I eligible to take admission M.Sc under University of Pune as l have completed my B.Sc from Karnataka State Open University during 2003 to 2005.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IPS exams after graduation if I have completed from Open University?
  2. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Correspondence Bachelor's Degree in Science for a candidate who has completed General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma course around 14 years ago?
  4. Whether Open University graduates are eligible for SBI jobs?
  5. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  6. Can I apply for NET, if passed MSc in 4 years from an open university?
  7. Am I eligible to do graduation if I have a gap of 20 years?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech from distance learning after completion of B.E in Information Technology?
  9. Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?
  10. Whether Graduation Degree of 2 different universities is valid for competitive exams?
  11. Is there any Open University in Mumbai to study Graduation for 12th failed student?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  13. Am I eligible for PO exam after completing graduation from Pune University with 53%
  14. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  15. Can I apply for graduation course if completed 12th about 20 years ago?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for graduation after five years of passing class 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for improvement exam after 19 years ago completing the graduation?
  18. What is the CSIR net eligibility?
25th January 2018, 09:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc from University of Pune after passing graduation 8 years ago from Open University?

There is no upper age limit to pursue Master of Science course.

You can apply for Master of Science from Pune University after passing bachelor's degree 8 years ago from open university.

KSOU is a valid university.
25th January 2018, 11:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc from University of Pune after passing graduation 8 years ago from Open University?

Yes you are eligible to pursue M.Sc after a long gap. There is no any restriction regarding gap.
You must have all documents at the time of admission.
You must have passport size photos of yourself along with migration certificate as well as marksheet at the time of admission.
26th January 2018, 04:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in M.Sc course under University of Pune even after completing B.Sc from Karnataka State Open University 8 years ago.

Eligibility criteria for Master of Science course:-

Aspirants who have finished their graduation can apply for the M.Sc course.

Aspirants must have scored at least 55 % to get admittance into a college.

There is no age limit to join the M.Sc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?