28th October 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and having eleven years of experience?

Hello Sir, I am from Pune and I have completed Diploma In Mechanical Engineering after class 10th. I have total 11 years experience and currently my age is 30 so can I apply for MPSC? Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exams being a 27 years old Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  2. Can a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student apply for MPSC exam? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply in MPSC exams being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  4. Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I get admission in BA 2nd year directly?
  5. Minimum criteria for MPSC?
  6. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  7. Can I be eligible to give MPSC exam after doing diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field?
  9. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which Mechanical related course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility for BEE after Diploma in Mechanical branch and 4.5 years of work experience?
  12. Am I eligible for group II after completing 12th in mechanical and 5 years experience in private company?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for MPSC exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the minimum criteria for MPSC?
  15. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I apply for MPSC or UPSC after completing 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  17. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  18. Am I eligible for IIT JEE Exam after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering in 4 years?
31st October 2016, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and having eleven years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am from Pune and I have completed Diploma In Mechanical Engineering after class 10th. I have total 11 years experience and currently my age is 30 so can I apply for MPSC? Please let me know.
No, you are not eligible for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
31st October 2016, 01:29 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and having eleven years of experience?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commissio and MPSC examinations are held for recruitment of administrative officer in various departments of Government of Maharashtra.

* For appearing in the same examination the minimum eligibility criteria required are as following :-

a) You must have the citizenship of India.

b) Your age must lie in between 19 years to 33 years. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

-c) You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

So having completed only diploma in Mechanical engineering you are not eligible for MPSC jobs as diploma is equivalent to higher secondary school degree not to bachelor degree. For further details regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
31st October 2016, 04:25 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, you are not eligible to appear for MPSC examination after the diploma degree.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is bachelor degree from a recognised university and the age limit is 19-33 years relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination.
31st October 2016, 07:54 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. MPSC conducts various recruitment examinations when there are vacancies in government departments of Maharashtra State.

To be eligible to appear in MPSC examination, you should have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

=> You should be an Indian Citizen.

=> You should have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised university.

=> You should be at least 21 years and less than 30 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have pursued Diploma in Mechanical Engineering but, not pursued Bachelor's degree course, so, if the post that you are going to apply for MPSC examination requires Bachelor's degree then, you are not eligible to apply for MPSC examination.
7th August 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for mpsc ? I have completed Diploma in civil engineering and completed graduation from open University ?
11th October 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I completed diploma in electrical engineering after 10th on the base of diploma i completed b.tech can i apply for mpsc
3rd September 2020, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering. I am from odisha. I am in service at odisha state electricity board since 2004. I am posted as senior charge man in highlyskilled B category. Am i eligible for next promotional grade as i am working in government electrical office. Plz answer as soon as possible.
3rd September 2020, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma in mechanical engineer from odisha. I am a government service holder in OSEB since 2004 in the post of senior charge man in highlyskilled B category. I am in same post from joining. Can i eligible for the next higherpost. Plz ans soon.
23rd January 2021, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed BA after 10th can I apply for mpsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?