1st August 2012, 05:07 PM
pinky wadkar

Can I get good placement if my aggregate in electronics and telecommunication is 60%

can i get a good placement if my aggregate in ellectronics n telecommunication is 60%??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  3. Provide Me JohnDeere Placement Papers !!
  4. Can I get admission in Mumbai with 65% average and 68% in 6th semester?
  5. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  6. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Courses that I can do to get good jobs after passing B.E ETC with 55%?
  8. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
  10. What is the syllabus of written test for placement in BSNL? I am studying in last year of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  14. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Can I take admission for direct 2nd year electronics and telecommunication after completing computer tech diploma with 58.84 aggregate marks -- [New]
  16. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  17. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  18. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
13th August 2012, 08:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good placement if my aggregate in electronics and telecommunication is 60%

Along with first class marks in graduation you can apply for jobs in private as well as public sector firms. Government organizations such as BHEL consider GATE score for recruitment. 60% marks in graduation is the minimum requirement to apply for firms such as NTPC, SAIL, LIC etc. Private firms select candidates who have secured first class marks from matriculation to graduation. Apart from these, you should have good command in academics and interpersonal skills to get selection.
24th June 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good placement if my aggregate in electronics and telecommunication is 60%

Do I get any good job after my deploma in electronic and tele communication..? What kind of job?
3rd August 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How many sems aggregate will be considered for telecom placements??as i heard its oly last 4 sems is that true??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?