12th March 2018, 08:23 PM
Kavisona

Am I eligible to apply for Railway Recruitment Board exam being in 2nd year of BE (EEE)?

I'm 19 years old and I'm studying in B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering in 2nd year. Am I eligible to apply for any of the exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board of India?

27th March 2018, 12:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Railway Recruitment Board exam being in 2nd year of BE (EEE)?

Railway Entrance Examination are held for the selection of Technical and Non-Technical post in railway. The UPSC as well as the Central Government conducts the examination for the recruitment of the candidates for various post.

Railway selection procedure is divided into two sections first is written test and second one is interview.

No, you can not apply for RRB exams during 2nd year of BE or B.Tech.

Eligibility for RRB exam:

Age limit: 18 - 30 years.

Candidate must passed graduation in engineering stream with 65% marks from a recognized university and final year appearing candidates can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?