5th October 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of degree in correspondence mode?

Sir/Mam,

I want to ask that can a student apply in USA's colleges/universities, having degree with correspondence? Who can give me the details on this? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

7th October 2016, 06:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of degree in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to ask that can a student apply in USA's colleges/universities, having degree with correspondence? Who can give me the details on this? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!
After completion of degree course in correspondence education, you are not eligible MS course in Abroad.

Those candidates are completed graduation degree in regular basis are eligible for MS course. But you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.
7th October 2016, 09:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of degree in correspondence mode?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of your degree in correspondence mode from a recognised university. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised university are eligible to pursue higher studies in USA. You have to appear in GRE/ GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities. After submitting your application, the university will review your application and will offer you admission, if you are found eligible for admission in their university for pursuing Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?