8th June 2016, 03:19 PM
chanduc00l

Am I eligible to attend KPSC exam after getting a corresspondence degre?

Myself chandrashekar i have completed my 10th and i have not taken up PU or any other equivalent course. Now i am planning to take up direct degree in correspondence and i am a 20 years old. Am i eligible to attend kpsc exam after getting degree in correspondence ??

9th June 2016, 09:44 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend KPSC exam after getting a corresspondence degre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduc00l View Post
Myself chandrashekar i have completed my 10th and i have not taken up PU or any other equivalent course. Now i am planning to take up direct degree in correspondence and i am a 20 years old. Am i eligible to attend kpsc exam after getting degree in correspondence ??
Yes you are eligible to apply for KAS Exam if the degree that you have got is from a ugc recognized college.

KPSC stands for Karnataka Public Service Commission. It is a civil service exam which is conducted in Karnataka to recruit deserving candidates for the Group I & II Civil Service posts.

Educational Qualification: You need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. If someone has appeared for the final year exam and is waiting for the result to come out they are also eligible to sit for this exam.

Age Criteria: Lower age limit is 21 years and upper age limit is 35 years.
There is age relaxation of five years for SC/ST candidates, three years for OBC candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.

Number of attempts: SC/ST candidates can attend the exam as many times as they want. For general category it is 5 and for OBC it is 7.

Scheme of Examination:-
  • Preliminary Examination
  • Main Examination
  • Personality Test / Interview
For more information please log onto this site: http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
9th May 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend KPSC exam after getting a corresspondence degre?

Myself hemavathi I have completed 10th and I have cleared MA in English by correspondence am I eligible for taking kpsc exam
28th August 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Myself divya i have completed my 10th and i have not taken up PU or any other equivalent course. Now i am planning to take up direct degree in correspondence and i am a 24 years old. Am i eligible to attend kpsc exam after getting degree in correspondence ??
27th August 2020, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th std and my age is 19 but some degree college saying we will give pu certificate and complete degree and u will be eligible for KAS or IAS exam it is correct or not?? Answer me plzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?