26th April 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA exams if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?

Hello Sir,
I have completed B.Sc(Nursing) and
I want to apply for KPSC SDA recruitment exam.
Am I eligible to apply or not?
Kindly tell me about this.

28th April 2015, 12:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA exams if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?

Yes dear you are absolutely eligible to apply for SDA Examination under KPSC. Since For the post of Secondary Division Assistant, you must complete 10+2 from the recognized university.

In fact the Notification for KPSC SDA Examination has not been yet released for the year 2015.

Eligibility Criteria for KPSC SDA Examination :

1.You must have completed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

2.Minimum Age should be 18 years

Maximum Age should be 35 years

3.Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved candidates.

Selection Procedure will be based on Written Examination and Interview.

If you are interested to apply for the examination you need to log on the official website of KPSC. But have to wait for some more time for Notification of KPSC SDA 2015. Click here for Notification
28th April 2015, 04:14 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in KPSC SDA exams if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?

Eligibility to apply for KPSC SDA examination 2015 :

Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary School Examination from the State Education board of Karnataka. OR

Candidate should have passed SSC examination from a recognized board.

As per your qualification mentioned here, you are eligible to apply for this examination because you are a graduate candidate that means you have already passed Senior Secondary School Leaving examination from a recognized board that is why you can apply for this Karnatka State Service Examination 2015.

Pattern of examination 2015 :

There will be two papers conducted in this test which are :

Paper I - General English Language or General Kannadda.

Paper II - General Knowledge

The maximum marks for each paper are 150 means total 300 marks for both papers.

Questions will be asked in objective type multiple choice pattern and if you want to get the job of Junior Assistant FDA then you need to qualify both of these papers with minimum required qualification.

Based on your current qualification you can also apply for Assistant FDA post because this post requires that a candidate :

Should have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification.
22nd July 2019, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Is bsc nursing is capable to apply all kpsc exames
22nd July 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is bsc nursing student can apply all exames of kpsc that they conduct every year
5th August 2021, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

bsc nursing candidet in compite the FDA exam
23rd February 2022, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to first division assistant I am completed bsc nursing
11th March 2022, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have passed bsc nursing can i apply for fda post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?