17th September 2012, 07:35 PM
KUMKUM10

Am i eligible for B.Ed entrance exam after scoring 50% marks in B.A and 50% in M.A

If somebody got below 50% marks in b.a and in m.a he got above 50%, he is eligible for b.ed entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam in OBC category after scoring 48.67% in BSc?
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks? -- [New]
  3. Am i eligible to prepare for engineering entrance exam after scoring 43 marks?
  4. Am I eligible for WBSC entrance exam after scoring 64% marks?
  5. Am I eligible for Banking Entrance exam after scoring 78% marks in 10th and 66% in 12th but only 41% in Maths Honors?
  6. Am I eligible for KCET exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? List of good books for MBBS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  8. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  9. Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? Which books to refer for the medical entrance exam?
  10. How to do B.Ed from Patna University? Am I eligible for B.Ed? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance after scoring 49% in B.A? What is the date of the B.Ed entrance exam
  14. Am I eligible for IBM exam after scoring 56% marks in 12th?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam after scoring 48.58% marks in M.Com
  16. Am i eligible for B.Ed entrance exam after scoring 50% marks in B.A and 50% in M.A
  17. Am i eligible for B.Ed after passing with 40% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for JNU and IIT entrance exam for MCA after scoring 59.8% in 12th
26th December 2012, 01:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed entrance exam after scoring 50% marks in B.A and 50% in M.A

Yes, you are eligible to join B.Ed program. Graduation/PG degree with minimum of 50% marks is enough to join B.Ed. In certain cases those having a minimum of 45% marks can also apply. Admissions are offered either on the basis of merit or entrance exams. Visiting college website will help you to have more details.
28th January 2013, 12:11 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed entrance exam after scoring 50% marks in B.A and 50% in M.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUMKUM10 View Post
If somebody got below 50% marks in b.a and in m.a he got above 50%, he is eligible for b.ed entrance exam.
Yes Off course your eligible for B.Ed Course after Completing your MA Course with 50% Percentage of marks ..

Any specialization candidates are eligible for B.Ed Course . Only Criteria is that the candidate should Complete graduation from recognized university .

The Applicant who aspiring to become a Teacher the applicant need to qualified in B.Ed Course with good percentage of marks ..

B.Ed Stands for Bachelor of Education . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester ..

To Join in this Course the applicant need to satisfy the below eligibility criteria ..

The Eligible candidate who should be Complete graduation course in any specialization from recognized university and Every Institution required Minimum 50% Percentage of marks ..

There is No Minimum Age limit for this Course .. The candidate who qualified in Bachelor degree are eligible for this Course ..

The Admission for this Course is fully based on the Entrance Examination which is organized by the Institution ..

So, No doubt your eligible for B.Ed Course after Completing MA Course ..

Best B.Ed Colleges in India ::

=ICFAI University - Dehradun
=University of Kalyani, Kolkata
=Siddhi Vinayak Engineering and Management College, South Delhi
=Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU, South Delhi
=Dayananda Sagar Institutions - Bangalore
=Dayanand Dinanath College, Kanpur
=AK College, Shahjahanpur
=Astha College of Education, Jaipur
11th May 2016, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I secured 42% in graduation and 50% in M.A. Am I eligible for doing B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?