10th August 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank Manager having secured 48% in 12th, 62% in B.Sc?

I have got 48% in 12th standard & I got 62% in TY B.Sc. May I eligible for the exam of bank manager?

11th August 2011, 08:45 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Manager having secured 48% in 12th, 62% in B.Sc?

For Public sector or private sector banks it is not possible to get job as Bank Manager directly, the candidate have to work in several operations of the bank for a period of 3-5 years to become a Bank Manager.

Bank Manager is the responsible person for all happenings in a particular branch and he has to let the all operations in that branch in efficient manner by the employees in that branch.

As you have completed your graduation, you can apply for PO jobs in banks. If you have given excellent peformance, then you will be absorbed as Bank Manager after some years.

So, having completd Graduation, you are not directly given the position of Bank Manager.
11th August 2011, 12:06 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Manager having secured 48% in 12th, 62% in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 48% in 12th standard & I got 62% in TY B.Sc. May I eligible for the exam of bank manager?
ya sure why not................only 55% of the aggregate marks are required in the exam of bank manager and you had 62 thats all better ..................good luck for your exams...........and remember dont be afraid............and hard work and be prepared all the time.............
11th August 2011, 12:21 PM
saurabhkaushal333

yes you can be eligible bank manager
11th August 2011, 12:48 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
your career pecentage is not exceed 60% but you have
able to give some bank PO exam
but you have not directly employee for Manager .
so first go for Bank PO exam then you go for promotion in
Bank Manager.

For BAnk PO exam:-
*Candidate pass graduation
*Must me an INDIAN
*Age-21 to 30 years
age relaxation as per govt. rules

Most Bank exam directly eligible for 60% in career.
11th August 2011, 01:49 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

There is no any exam for the recruitment of Bank manager directly. For this post first of all you have to qualify Bank PO examination only then after 2 to 3 years you can promote for the post of bank manager.
11th August 2011, 01:52 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

First you should enter in any bank with any post but it will be good if you enter through the PO post after that learn all things and after having 4-5 years you can become the bank manager in your bank. To apply in bank you should be a graduate candidate with more then 60% marks. The selection procedure in bank is through the written test and interview.
11th August 2011, 05:43 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To become a Bank Manager,you should first appear for Bank job,if you qualify in that exam,they will be giving post according to your education qualification.After some year,they will give you Manager post according to your performance in the job.

To appear for Bank job,you should have atleast 60% throughout your education.Then only you can appear for Bank job.
11th August 2011, 05:58 PM
meeanki

dear

dont worry for bank manager u must have mba
16th August 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

which exams are to to clear for bank manager
4th September 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i've secured 54% marks in ma 12th standard n 65% in ma graduation..m i eligible 4 to apply 4 bank p.o. Exam..
21st November 2011, 12:35 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

For Public sector or private sector banks it is not possible to get job as Bank Manager directly, the candidate have to work in several operations of the bank for a period of 3-5 years to become a Bank Manager.

Bank Manager is the responsible person for all happenings in a particular branch and he has to let the all operations in that branch in efficient manner by the employees in that branch.

As you have completed your graduation, you can apply for PO jobs in banks. If you have given excellent peformance, then you will be absorbed as Bank Manager after some years.

So, having completd Graduation, you are not directly given the position of Bank Manager.

best of luck
21st November 2011, 03:37 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

There is not any direct examination, for the post of the bank manager .you must have to work in the particular branch of that particular bank for several years.
You can apply for the PO post of that bank,.
But , you are not eligible for the bank PO examination, as you have got unsufficient marks in your academic carrier,
The minimum eligibility for appear in this exam, you must have a graduation degree from a recognized college with at least 55%.
also, you must have maths in 12th, with at least 60%.(aggregate).

The age limit for this examination is 21-30 years, there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxation are applicable for the SC\ST & OBC candidates.
2nd December 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

what is a b.com degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?