30th March 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Bank Manager on 12th basis?

Hello Sir,
I am in class 12th with Maths and will passout this year. I want to become a Bank Manager but I don't know about what to do after class 12th. Please tell me about what to do after class 12th for this. Please reply fast.

3rd April 2016, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Bank Manager on 12th basis?

First of all you need to take admission in graduation course preferably commerce stream. After completion of graduation you will be eligible for various bank exams like IBPS PO and SBI PO.

Probationary Officer is a good post for starting your bank career. You can expect to become a bank manager in future with experience. You can also go for MBA from top colleges like IIM after completion of degree to have good chance of getting a top job in private sector banks.
4th April 2016, 01:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot become a bank manager on 12th basis and there is no such examination in future which you can opt for to directly become a bank manager.

You should first of all complete your graduation and then opt for IBPS examination, once you clear he exam and get the post PO in a bank, you can become a manager depending upon your performance and experience.
4th April 2016, 11:37 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To start a career in Bank and to become a Bank Manager, Candidates must have completed their Graduation degree in Commerce stream in order to be eligible for the various Bank examinations like SBI PO and IBPS PO.
After qualifying in the examination you can start your career with a Probationary Officer post and later after gaining experience you can become a Bank Manager.
7th April 2016, 01:28 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am in class 12th with Maths and will passout this year. I want to become a Bank Manager but I don't know about what to do after class 12th. Please tell me about what to do after class 12th for this. Please reply fast.
For those who aspire to become a bank manager, follow These steps.
First, complete your graduation from any stream (commerce will be the best) from recognised board/university with at least 50% in aggregate.
Second, apply for test of IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) clerk/PO(Probationary Officer).
Third,after selection as a clerk or PO. Banks conduct some internal exams at regular inteval which will help you to upgrade your rank from clerk to PO, from PO to Bank manager and so on..
24th March 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What will be the best computer course required for a bank manager
24th March 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I want to become a bank manager and for this purpose I think that after 12 (by commerce ). I do b.com and after that M.B.A. is this right for me?
And sir what I am doing after graduation?
One more thing that what is PO(probationary officer). Explain about it. Please sir
24th November 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in class 12th and I will pass out this upcoming next year.
I want to become bank manager and I have interest in maths also .Can I do graduation with maths ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?