10th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank PO after graduation with 54% marks in aggregate

sir I am graduate with Marwari college ranchi i have got 54% marks in aggregate. i am sc is i am eligibe for bank p.o

Related Questions:
  1. Eligible for BANK PO exam after B.Tech with 60% Aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous years question papers of SBI PO?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 53% aggregate in graduation? What is the name of the bank?
  4. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 57% in Graduation and 76% in 10+2?
  5. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  7. For which Bank Jobs am I eligible if I score 55% of marks in Graduation with B.Tech?
  8. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam with 45% marks in graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)?
  10. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively?
  11. Eligibility for Bank PO exam after 59% marks in PG & not eligible as per Graduation?
  12. Can I expect SSC call letter? I have scored 72% marks in Hons paper in graduation
  13. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I have scored 70% marks in MCA but less than 55% in graduation? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?
  15. How to apply for bank clerk of PO examination? I am an SC candidate and have passed 12th with 48% aggregate
  16. Is it necessary to have 60% aggregate in graduation?
  17. Person having less than 60% in graduation but is a post graduate is eligible for Bank PO?
  18. Am I eligible to give CAT exam after graduating with 49.8% aggregate marks
24th July 2012, 01:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO after graduation with 54% marks in aggregate

Graduation is the basic qualification required to apply for bank PO post. You can choose any subjects in order to pursue graduation. Written examination is the main selection process. You have to focus on subject areas like GK, reasoning, language skills, Arithmetical ability, and computer skills etc. On clearing written exam, GD and P.I will be the final selection process.
18th January 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO after graduation with 54% marks in aggregate

sir what percentage required in graduation for bank po
18th January 2013, 11:36 PM
babanpreet

Yes you are eligible for bank PO.

The basic qualification required for IBPS PO is graduation .

Age must be between 21-30 years

Age relaxation is given to SC/ST and OBC candidates
19th January 2013, 07:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am graduate with Marwari college ranchi i have got 54% marks in aggregate. i am sc is i am eligibe for bank p.o

You have completed graduation degree with above 54% marks so you are applicable for all types of Bank PO Exam.

Generally every year SBI and IBPS conduct the PO exam so please read the below given criteria.

If you have scored 50% marks in graduation degree from recognized university then you are applicable for SBI PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for IBPS exam.There is no percentage criteria.

But your age must be in between 20 to 34 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

As per SC category you have 5 years age relaxation .

19th January 2013, 03:50 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for bank po exam with this percentage which you have mention.

Now IBPS conduct common written exam for various post for 19 bank of public sector.

After qualifying ibps exam you get a score card. after that you can give the interview of desired bank.

To apply for ibps po exam candidate should be graduate in any decipline from recognised university.

Age of candidate should be 20 to 30 for open category. Relaxation for sc/st 5 year, obc 3 year, pd 10 year, ex-serviceman 5 year.

www.ibps.in
19th January 2013, 04:56 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible for P.O. exam provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

P.O.- Probationary Officer exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

Eligibility for P.O. Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian national
-Should have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a Computer literate one.

The slection is through written exam followed by Personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
19th January 2013, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for Bank PO if you have completed Graduation with 54 % marks.

There is no percentage criteria for Bank PO . Hence if you are just pass also in Graduation then also you will be eligible for it.

Just make sure that your age is according to the notification.

The age limit for Bank PO is 21 to 30 years for General Category Candidate.

There is age relaxation available for other categories which are as follows:

SC/ST Category- 5 years

OBC Category- 3 years

PWD Category- 10 years

So if your age is according to the above limit then you can definitely apply for Bank PO examination.

The examination will be Objective Type paper and those who qualify paper will be called for interview. The merit will be prepared according to the performance in the written and interview.

For more information visit http://www.ibps.in
19th January 2013, 10:27 PM
jayasreechunduri

Quote:
hi,
ofcourse yiu are eligible for applying bank posts.But some banks conducts the exam you need to attempt.Exam depends upon basic maths and english so need not worry.Go with it.
ALL THE BEST
20th January 2013, 01:45 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO after graduation with 54% marks in aggregate

Quote:

hi friend,

yes, you are eligible for BANK PO exam after completed your Graduate............

There are mainly two types of PO exam:
  1. IBPS PO exam
  2. SBI PO exam

Eligibility and Criteria:

<3<3 The candidate should be a graduate or equivalent. The same should be in any stream from a recognized university with a minimum requisite of 65% average mark for general category 60% for other classes is a must.

<3<3 The candidate selected for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) must also have knowledge about basic computer handling.

<3<3 Age Limit should be between 21-30 years for general category...

all the best.........
30th May 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

what is bank exam eligibility criteria... 1styr ,2ndyr , 3rdyr marks aggregrate or average.. Do they take or just final 3rdyr marks...plzz reply
24th June 2021, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir Iam pass plus two 55%marks any job into the bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?