3rd August 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for bank clerk of PO examination? I am an SC candidate and have passed 12th with 48% aggregate

I am an SC candidate i have passed 10+2 with aggregate 48% marks and graduation with aggregate 60% marks(with reappers) can i apply for bank clerk or PO examination now?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  2. Can I apply for Clerk and PO post in Bank with 53% aggregate in 12th and 60% in 10th?
  3. Can I do Banking job with my graduation which is yet to be complete?
  4. Why do we need clerks in Banks?
  5. Can I apply for bank clerk after passing 10th with 73%?
  6. Details about IBPS clerk examination? I have passed 12th with 73%
  7. Which course is between BBA and B.Com(Honors) in order to opt for Banking?
  8. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 58.50% in 10th and 45% in 12th Class?
  10. Can I apply for Bank PO position having scored 55% in BE and 45% in 12th Class being a candidate from SC category?
  11. I have been in Karanataka for last two years only. Can I appear CET?
  12. Can I fill forms for Clerk position of any bank being a candidate having secured 44% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for bank clerk exam after passing 12th with 59.5% from UP board
  14. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  15. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  16. Previous years question papers for IBPS Clerical exam
  17. Previous year solved Question Papers for SBI Exam?
  18. Can I apply Bank Clerk Job and other jobs being a candidate having secured 87% in 12th from ISC board and pursuing B.com?

10th September 2012, 11:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for bank clerk of PO examination? I am an SC candidate and have passed 12th with 48% aggregate

With this level of qualification, one can apply for both bank PO and clerical positions. Refer official site for details about available vacancies in nationalized banks. For clerical post higher age limit is 28 years. In case of PO, higher age limit is 30 years. You should be in a position to qualify bank recruitment tests as part of selection process for bank jobs. You should prepare for aptitude based questions for bank exams.

5th November 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for bank clerk of PO examination? I am an SC candidate and have passed 12th with 48% aggregate

i am 12th commerce pass so how applying to bank exams please give me full informations ........

7th January 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, in my ssc percentage is78%, my inter percentage is 59.6% ,my btech percentage is 64% iam eligible for bank exams ibps are not plss inform me

9th January 2014, 11:42 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have completed your Graduation with 60% of marks. This makes you eligible to apply for both Clerical and PO positions in various banks.

From the past few years, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of PO and Clerical positions for all the public sector banks.

SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not come under this category.

The selection procedure would involve
-Written Exam
Interview

For this academic year, there are no announcements by IBPS for the recruitment of these positions.

So, I suggest you to have good preparation for the exam until the notification comes and try to be strong enough in all the sections of written exam so that you can crack IBPS Exam easily.

As you are a candidate from SC category,
-You can apply for IBPS Clerk exam upto 33 years.
-IBPS PO exam is upto 35 years.

As per your category, the cut off marks in the written exam will also less for you when compared with the candidates of General category.

Make advantage of this and get bank job.

Once you get Bank job, your life will almost settled why I am telling this because, there are number of monetary benefits that are being offered by banks to Employees.

There won't be work pressures also as you are going to be placed in Public Sector.

Wish you all the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?