6th November 2017, 10:24 PM
Tanzim ansari

Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess if I wear a spectacles?

Hey, I am Tanzim now I am in 12th, my English is also well and also I have a fair colour but I am using spectacles. Can I eligible for this? Can you please guide me with the right information for me to proceed further on the same? Thank you!

8th November 2017, 10:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess if I wear a spectacles?

For becoming Air Hostess, your eyesight must be 6/6 with uncorrected vision.

In case, if you wear spectacles, then you won't be consider appropriate for Air Hostess job.

In addition, you must be fluent in English and Hindi.

Also, your age must be below 25 years.
9th November 2017, 02:02 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess if I wear a spectacles?

No, you cannot become air hostess wearing spectacles but you can wear contact lens. If you have low eye sight which can be corrected with contact lens then you can become air hostess. Contact lens are accepted for air hostess. The full eligibility details are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have studied 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.
- The candidate should have good communication skills.
- The candidate should know the languages like Hindi, English and foreign languages will be plus to your career.
- The minimum height required is 157 Cm (5.2”). The weight should be proportional to height.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you can join in air hostess training and apply for air hostess job in different air line companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?