22nd March 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Minimum eligibility criteria to become an air hostess?

Sir, What are the eligibilities to become an air hostess? Do one should really have proper eyesight? Or it can be adjusted with Laser treatment or any other like spectacles? Can you please give me the minimum criteria followed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Air hostess after completing BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  2. Minimum eligibility criteria to become an air hostess?
  3. Commerce with Computer Group student can take Air Hostess course? Percentage needed for this course?
  4. Do these companies care only about the eye sight but not the talent?
  5. Am I eligible to become air hostess in India after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  6. For being an Air Hostess getting trained from an institute is mandatory?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria needed to join the air hostess training after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  8. What should be the minimum height for the Air Hostess in Air India?
  9. How can I become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an air hostess?
  11. How can I prepare myself physically to become an Air Hostess?
  12. Qualification criteria required to become an Air Hostess
  13. What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?
  14. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to become an Air Hostess? What is the Age limit to become an Air Hostess?
  15. Eligibility criteria to be an Air hostess? List of good training Institutes, duration and fee details for the same?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  17. Do I have to write any Competitive exam to become an Air Hostess? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same?
  18. What is the minimum qualifications for Air Hostess? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd March 2017, 07:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria to become an air hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, What are the eligibilities to become an air hostess? Do one should really have proper eyesight? Or it can be adjusted with Laser treatment or any other like spectacles? Can you please give me the minimum criteria followed? Awaiting for the response.
Candidates are required to complete the 12th standard or graduation from a recognized board or university. Your age should be below 25 years. Your minimum height should be 156 cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.

After completion of this course, you can apply for below given companies.

* Jet Airways
* Delta Airlines
* Sahara India
* Air India
* Go Air
* Indian Airlines
* Qantas Airlines
* Tata
* Gulf Air
* Mahindra & Mahindra
* British Airways
* Singapore Airlines
* Alliance Air
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?