17th January 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Pilot if I did not score 50% marks in Maths and Physics? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Pilot but I am unable to score more than 50% marks in Maths and Physics of class 12th exam so I want to know am I eligible to become a Pilot if I did not score 50% marks in Maths and Physics? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to write improvement exam in Physics to get more marks? Am I eligible to write BITS entrance with improved marks?
  2. Can I apply for pilot post, if not studied physics in class 12th?
  3. Possibility to become a Pilot for 12th with PCB group student? Will I have to write again 12th for it?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in BITSAT if haven't score 60 marks in Physics, Chemistry or Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which stream should I choose to become a Pilot? How much should I score in class 12th and which exam do I have to write?
  6. Is it mandatory to get above 90% marks in 12th to become a pilot?
  7. How to become a pilot after passing 12th science with 38 marks in Physics and 35 marks in Maths?
  8. What subjects to take after 10th standard to become a pilot in future?
  9. Am I eligible to write IAF executie exams if I have scored 50% marks in graduation with physics?
  10. Am I eligible to do Pilot training after my B.E?
  11. Am I eligible for BITS Exam having scored 78% in Board Exams and a minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects?
  12. Is it possible to appear in JEE Main if qualify Physics and Chemistry from CBSE and Maths from NIOS?
  13. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  14. How can I score 90% marks in ICSE Board exam if I am weak in Physics, Chemistry and Maths? How can I improve myself in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  15. Is it possible to join pilot training after failing in physics or maths?
  16. Becoming a Commercial Pilot without studying maths or physics in 12th
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Pilot? How can I become a Pilot?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc being Handicapped with less score in B.Sc? Which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
18th January 2017, 11:16 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Pilot if I did not score 50% marks in Maths and Physics? Which exam do I have to write?

After completing your 12th you can go for National Defence Academy Exam in the order to become a Pilot. This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility for Pilot:-

**The Candidates must have passed in class 12th from any recognized Board.

**Your Minimum age should be 19 years.

**Your Nationality is Indian

**You are Unmarried person

Physical Standard:-

-》height: above 162.5cms
leg lenth not less than 99cms and not more than 128cm
fully expanded chest not less than 82cms with 5cms expansion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?