10th October 2011, 06:38 AM
andamankrishna05121988

Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate having secured 65% in B.Com?

Sir, myself krishna i am from andaman and i was complete my b.com with 65'/. . I am intrested to to do a job in police as a sub inspecter. If i am eligible for above said job please give details for applying the job according to my region.

10th October 2011, 11:40 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate having secured 65% in B.Com?

Sir,
as per educational criteria you are eligible for this examination .
the minimum requirement for appear in this exam is to have graduation degree in any stream from a recognized college.
the age -limit for this exam is 20-25.
there are some years of age relaxations are also applicable for SC\ST candidates.
thanks!!
10th October 2011, 05:38 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate having secured 65% in B.Com?

Yes, You are eligible for the job of sub inspector of Police.
Eligibility criteria for Police Sub inspector:-
1. One must be a Indian citizen
2. Minimum Educational qualification must be a graduate from recognized University in any stream.
3. Age must be between 20 to 25 years for general candidate. Upper age relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST candidate and up to 3 years for OBC candidate. However relaxation of age up to 5 years will be applicable to sports person who has represented the State at National level and country at International level.
4. Height minimum 170cm which can be relaxed with condition , Chest must be between 81cm to 85cm which is relaxed with certain condition.
5. Candidate must be in good physical health and free fro defect/deformity/disease.
10th October 2011, 06:00 PM
preethypeter

Smile Re: Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate having secured 65% in B.Com?

Hi Krisna,

I think these informations will help you.

1.Eligibility:
All entries regarding the sub-inspector requires a graduation in any field and for this a person should be between 20-25 years of age(5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates)

2. Nationality:
Applicant should be a bonafide citizen of INDIA.

3.Physical Standards

1. Height- minimum 170 cms.

2. Chest- 81-85 cms.

Post of Sub Inspector in SSB and BSF are classified as Group `B Non-Gazetted. Post Sub Inspectors in CISF, ITBP and CRPF are classified as Group “C”. Eligible Candidates can sit for Central or State level exam conducted for the recruitment of police force.
Staff Selection Commission conducts the related exam for entry in Police organisation as a sub-inspector.

Generally entrance exam would come in this performa:
1. Paper I
(a) General Intelligence and Reasoning
(b)General Awareness
(c)Numerical Ability

2. Paper II
Subjects - (a) Hindi Language - 100 Marks
(b) English Language - 100 Marks

Regards,
Preethy
10th October 2011, 10:00 PM
dan mani

yes if have a good physique and height
3rd November 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, in which month exam forms will be giving?..
6th November 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hi sir iam going to prepare pc in ap i want previous question paper please send me a link and how to prepare
8th November 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

iam hari,iam sc candidate of dob 30/07/1986 is iam eligable
1st February 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

what will be there in physical test and medical test... for police sub inspecter
6th March 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 11th class from bihar, patna.
i want to join as inspector or sub-inspector or daroga after 12th class.
is this possible ?
plz give me a good suggestion.
15th April 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hi... i am a graduate i want to apply for the sub inspector post in KARNATAKA STATE POLICE. Is kannada compulsory for the written exam or is there any choice of choosing the language? can you please help me out with this.
14th August 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

is there vacancy for ex service man in sub inspector bihar police
18th January 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I am a defence personnel and 27 years of age, am I eligible for psi and what is the age relaxation that we get? I am also a graduate.
25th April 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam is that post graduation is qualify for sub inspector selection
23rd October 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the height bar for daroga
6th November 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How much age for daroga and what syllabus
11th August 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

sir I want to join Bihar si lekin mere hath me leprosy h ab thik ho gya h ky mai Bihar daroga me ja Santa hu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?