30th May 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to earn more than 10 lakhs salary working in a private company?

What should I do to earn more than 10 lakhs salary working in a private company? do I need to belong to OBC non creamy layer or not? Can you please let me know the information on this? What should be the steps need to be followed?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package in Private as well as Government firms for B.E. freshers?
  2. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  3. Is there any scope after completing CS course? How much package can one get after completing CS?
  4. How to know about the recruitment of BSF and CRPF?
  5. How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?
  6. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  7. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  8. What will be the scope of doing MBA course after completion of BBA?
  9. How much is the fee for the course of MBA?
  10. Question papers of management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare Limited?
  11. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  12. Could you provide proforma for OBC candidates? Can I produce both the salary certificates for acquiring an OBC certificate?
  13. Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company?
  14. What are the future scope of working in RPO sector? How can I improve my salary while working in this sector?
  15. Which is better for student life and placements between NIT Calicut and NIT Warangal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join merchant navy as a career after passing 12th
  17. What is the maximum salary i can expect in private sector after MBA in Finance?
  18. Salary range after B.Sc from private college?
30th May 2016, 04:12 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to earn more than 10 lakhs salary working in a private company?

Getting 10 Lakhs salary in a private company is no where dependent upon your category. It only depends upon the following factors
-Your highest level of academic qualification
-College/Institution from which you completed highest qualification
-Your Knowledge and skills
-Previous Experience
-Previous Salary

You did not mention whether you are a Fresher or working in any organization and your qualification too.

If you are a fresher, you should have studied from top Institutions like IITs/IITMs and placed in top companies like Microsoft,Cognizant, Oracle etc. to get 10 Lakhs package.

If you are a experienced candidate working in some organizations, the following thing should happen to earn 10 Lakhs package.
-You should be given good rating
-You should be given Promotion to next level
-You should be given good salary revision

For all these things you should happened, you should perform well in the current role by meeting all deliverables within dead line and maintain good relationship with your team members and Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?