26th May 2016, 01:01 PM
Navrajh n sharma

Am I eligible to do BBA course from Mumbai University after completion of 12th standard?

I have completed 12 with pass Class. Is it possible to do b.b.a from Mumbai university. Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Awaiting for the information.

Plz guide me Sir. Thanks.

26th May 2016, 03:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA course from Mumbai University after completion of 12th standard?

Yes you are eligible to pursue BBA from Mumbai University but first of all you need to clear entrance test. You need to fulfill all eligjbility criteria to get admitted in this. It is very important that you must have completed higher secondary education from any of the recognized university then only you will be eligible to pursue BBA from a reputed university.
26th May 2016, 09:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BBA course from Mumbai University after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to do BBA course from Mumbai University after completion of your 12th standard.

Candidates who have passed two years Intermediate course in any stream from a Government recognised institute are eligible to pursue BBA course.

Admissions in BBA course are offered on the basis of candidate's 12th standard board examination marks but, some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?