8th June 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do D.Pharma course while working as a government employee?

Am I eligible to do D.Pharma course while working as a government employee? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the course? Can working candidate apply? What is the procedure followed? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

10th June 2017, 01:06 AM
help100%

Default Re: Am I eligible to do D.Pharma course while working as a government employee?

While working you can also study even if you are Govt employee, the minimum qualification you need is to pass in HS with 50% in PCM or PCB. For you D.Pharma from open university will be suitable as because you are working. Try to take admission in IGNOU or SMU the syllabus and exam pattern is standard and helpful.
21st November 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do D.Pharma course while working as a government employee?

Am I eligible to do Pharm. D course while working as a government employee as a pharmacist?
21st March 2022, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Plz give all lnformation about B. Pharmasuch as university, class etc l am a government employee
8th August 2022, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

can i do d pharma course while working in government department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?