5th December 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in Automobile(Distance Education)

my age is 32 years am i eligible to do diploma in automobile(Distance education)

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TET entrance exam if I am post graduate without having diploma in elementary education?
  2. Eligibility for Teachers training programmes like CT or Diploma in Education?
  3. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  4. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  5. Is a diploma holder eligible for VRO?
  6. Am i eligible for Kerala PSC examination after my diploma in mechanical engineering through distance education?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
  8. Am I eligible for IPS having done Diploma in computer engineering and 12th from education board?
  9. Am I eligible to do diploma in Automobile(Distance Education)
  10. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Work Education(Pass) in WBSSC if having qualification like B.A., DVTE, MSW and B.Ed?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for a job of KPSC and UPSC after passing diploma in Civil Engineering from Department of Technical Education, Karnataka
  13. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in D.Ed?
  15. How to do distance education after completing diploma?
  16. Will I be eligible to do MBA in Pondicherry University after completing 12+3 diploma?
  17. Candidate without Mathematics in SSLC can get admission in Polytechnics of Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. Can I appear for CTET exam after BSc and B.ed?
10th April 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Automobile(Distance Education)

i eligible to upsc ese exax do diploma in mechanical engineering (Distance education)
so please inform the my eligibility
27th November 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Automobile(Distance Education)

I am Diploma Engineer in mechanical and completed correspondence digree course in degree in meteorology from AlIM from kolkata. Now wish to admit in distance automobile course. From which institution I can get the opp ortunity for said course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?