10th November 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB while serving a job from Allahabad? I am a PG in English Literature

I am post graduate in english literature. I want to do llb correspondence cource because i am serving in police department in allahabad. Can i do llb while serving in job from allahabad.
Ram prasad chaubey, allahabad

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to do LLB after doing B.A English Literature
  2. Having 44.9% in English Literature can I get admission in 3 years LLB in Trivandrum? -- [New]
  3. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Complete procedure to apply for LLB after finishing BA in English? Duration of the LLB course?
  5. Master course in English Literature at universities like Bangalore, Pune, Allahabad etc.?
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  7. Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  9. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  10. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  11. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  12. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  13. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  14. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  15. Can I get admission for B.A in English Literature? I have 25 marks in Allahabad University
  16. Is it possible to do MA in English Literature twice?
  17. How can I get job in Singapore having done M.A. and M.Phil in English Literature?
  18. Names of the books available for literature students? I have completed my UG in English Literature
14th January 2012, 11:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB while serving a job from Allahabad? I am a PG in English Literature

In order to pursue a career in law you have do complete the required course of LLB either through regular or distance learning mode. The required eligibility for 3 years LLB course is that candidates should have a Bachelors degree with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks. To get admission to the law course the candidates have to appear for an entrance test and and a personal interview if they pass the exam. All the recognized law universities conducts their own entrance exam for admission. After successfully passing the 3 year course, candidates are required to appear for the exam conducted by Bar Council of India. After passing the BCI conducted exam candidates go through one year internship to become a lawyer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?