4th January 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFCAT after completing MSc in computer science with 65%

I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Science with 65% and B.Sc with 51%(65% including all paper with honours paper).Am I eligibale for AFCAT ?At the time of application invalid data is shown and i cant apply.plz help me sir/madam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  2. Am I eligible for AFCAT ground duty branch after completing B.E computer science with 60% in final year and 54.60 in aggregate
  3. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam in computer science after completing Msc IT? I am doing MSc IT(in 4th sem.)
  5. Is it possible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in computer science after completing MSc computer science?
  6. Am I eligible for Informatics Assistant Exam after completing MSc in Computer Science?
  7. How to prepare for NET after completing MSc in Computer Science with 60% aggregate
  8. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. Information about AFCAT entrance scheme? Is there any scope for computer science engineers?
  11. Will I be eligible for Osmania Ph.D Test after completing MSc Computer Science?
  12. Can I go for MSc computer science after completing BSc computer science
  13. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  14. Am I eligible for assistance professor in engineering college after completing M.U MSc computer science
  15. Is it advisable to do correspondence in MSc Computer Science after completing B.E in Computer Science?
  16. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  18. Am I eligible to takeup UGC NET exam in computer science? I have completed MSc in computer science
12th February 2014, 08:01 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT after completing MSc in computer science with 65%

Yeah sure, you are eligible to apply for AFCAT examination. AFCAT i.e Air Force Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Air Force Once a year for recruitment of following branches : Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.

As per your qualification you are eligible to apply for Ground Duty Branch. Let See the eligibility criteria for this examination. Both the Under Graduate and Post Graduate candidates are eligible to apply for Ground Duty Branch. Ground Duty Branch Consist of various branches like Administration, Logistics, Accounts an Education. To apply for this examination, the candidate need to completed Bachelor's degree with 60% Marks or Post Graduate degree with 50% Marks from a recognized University.

Administration & Logistics :- The candidate need to completed Bachelor's degree with 60% Marks or Post Graduate degree with 50% Marks from a recognized University. The candidate age should between 20 years and 25 years and there is no relaxation applicable.

Education :- The candidate need to completed Post Graduate degree with 50% Marks from a recognized University. The candidate age should between 20 years and 25 years and there is no relaxation applicable.
25th December 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFCAT after completing MSc in computer science with 65%

Are you sure that this person can apply?? Because on official website it is given that the candidate must have 60% in graduation along with 50% in post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?