9th June 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to fill IBPS rural and regional bank vacancy form? I have completed B.Tech graduation

i hv completed my b.tech graduation but waiting for last sem result which will come in dis month .. am i eligible for filling IBPS rural and regional bank vacancy form?.. please give me correct information . i'll surely clear dis last sem and my graduation aggregate will be approx 55%

9th June 2012, 10:33 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to fill IBPS rural and regional bank vacancy form? I have completed B.Tech graduation

Eligibility criteria to give the IBPS exam is that you should be a graduate in any discipline and that your age should be between 21-30 years.

5 years relaxation for sc/st candidates

That means you are eligible to give the exam. Don't worry about that
9th June 2012, 10:56 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to fill IBPS rural and regional bank vacancy form? I have completed B.Tech graduation

Recently IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has released announcement for the recruitment office assistants and officers for Regional and Rural Banks.

Nearly 82 banks are a part of this recruitment.

As you have completed your B.Tech course, you are eligible to apply for the following positions through this exam
-Office Assistants
-Officers (Multi purpose)
-Officers Scale 1 level.

After qualifying in the written exam, you will be given score card.

Then each and every bank will come to announce the Interview schedule and invite the candidates to the Interview.

In order to apply for the Interview of a particular bank, you should know the local language of the particular state where the bank is located.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

The written exam for the above mentioned positions will consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Numerical Ability
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer knowledge

Try to be strong enough in these areas by the time you appear for the exam.

Wish you all the best.

For updated information on this exam, I suggest you to visit the official website of IBPS.

Here it is,
http://ibps.in/

Here I am also providing the complete notification of IBPS Recruitment. You can check it out for complete information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CWE_RRB_Advertisement.pdf(178.9 KB, 85 views)
13th June 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m from bihar. but i have passed out from ICSE board can i apply for rural bank thru IBPS. pls suggest me
16th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my graduation (last sem) in the month of may and result will be out in the 1st week of june..so, in education qualification there is need of graduation marks.. Sir , i dont want to miss written exam of IBPS (RRB)..
16th June 2012, 07:43 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend , IBPS has recently announced that it is going to conduct an examination for the post of office Assistants for Rural and Regional Banks.

As you have completed your B.Tech graduation , you are absolutely eligible to appear in IBPS exam.

Dear friend keep in mind that , there will be 250 questions from 5 different subjects namely ,

Reasoning
English
Computer
Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness

So , prepare well for the exam and crack the exam.

For updates regarding the exam, keep visiting : http://www.ibps.in
17th June 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i m pass out ibps clerk from rajasthan but want job in gujrat can its posible
17th June 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i am pass out ibps clerk from rajasthan but wanj job in gujrat can its posiblle
18th June 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for fill IBPS rural and regional bank vacancy as my local language is Assamese but in Xth Standard(CBSE) hindi is compulsory subject?I know my local language well but local language in Xth standard is not in my marksheet.What can I do now?
21st June 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i hv completed my b.tech graduation but waiting for last sem result which will come in dis month .. am i eligible for filling IBPS rural and regional bank vacancy form?.. please give me correct information . i'll surely clear dis last sem and my graduation aggregate will be approx 69%
21st June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a que. ---------- my 3ed year result is not declered & sir tell me can i apply the form
23rd June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

my graduation result will be announced at 29.06.2012,,but in ibps rrb advertisement.....graduation must be completed till 1.06.2012........
so can i fill the form.......?????
27th June 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, may i know can 12th pass students can be eligible fr ths exam sir pls tlll
1st January 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Mera 10 class me hindi aur urdu languages hai par mera medium telugu hai kya mai andhra ke rrb bank ke liye eligible hu ya nahi mera email id [email protected] please reply me soon
1st January 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

AM i eligible to fill IBPS rural and regional bank vacancy form specifically for scale1?i am studying 3rd year B.E
1st January 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

AM i eligible to fill IBPS rural and regional bank vacancy form specifically scale1?i am studying 3rd year B.E
1st January 2013, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to apply for IBPS Rural Bank then you have to satisfy following eligibility criteria:

-Graduation in Any discipline from a recognized university.

-Must have studied Computer as a subject in school/college or a certificate in computer fundamentals.

-Age should be between 18 to 28 years if you are General Category candidate. There is age relaxation available for SC/ST, OBC , PWD and Ex Servicemen.

If you have above qualifications then you can apply for IBPS Rural Bank examination.

The exam will be objective type in nature and will have five sections:

-Quantitative Aptitude

-Reasoning Aptitude

-English Language and Comprehension

-General Awareness

-Computer Aptitude

You have to pass in each and every section seperately then only you will be declared qualified for Interview.

The merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Objective paper and Interview.

There will be negative marking for wrong answers in objective paper.

For more information visit http://www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?