3rd May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course in Delhi University with 47% marks in Graduation?

Hi!

I have got 47% of marks in graduation. Please tell me if I am eligible for getting admission in B.ED. in Delhi University? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Can someone please explain me with the information soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course in Delhi University with 47% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  3. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  6. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  7. Can I get admission in B.Ed course in Delhi University? I am a PG in commerce with 49.95% marks from Mahatma Gandhi University
  8. Can I do B.Ed course if I dont have any teaching experience
  9. Where and how to get admission for B.Ed course if I have completed graduation with 45% in Delhi University?
  10. How to do B.Ed from Delhi after scoring 47% marks in Delhi University?
  11. Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Ed course after passing graduation with 47% and PG with 48%?
  12. How can I be able to do MSc? What is the eligibility for MSc?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue LLB in any Delhi College after passing graduation from Delhi University?
  14. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  15. Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  17. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  18. How should I pursue MCA degree?
3rd May 2015, 06:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course in Delhi University with 47% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi!

I have got 47% of marks in graduation. Please tell me if I am eligible for getting admission in B.ED. in Delhi University? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible. Can someone please explain me with the information soon. Thank you.
You have got 47% in graduation degree so you are not eligible for B.Ed course in Delhi University.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in Delhi University:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
8th May 2015, 06:29 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course in Delhi University with 47% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Hi!

No you are not eligible for admission in B.Ed , as the minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Ed is 50% and you are below the average.
11th May 2015, 05:07 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course in Delhi University with 47% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Hi!

Sorry to inform ,to get admission in delhi unversity (DU) one should satisfy its terms and conditions.one of the condition says the candidate should posses minimum of 50% in graduation degree,without any backlogs.as with 47% you are not eligible to give DU B.ED test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?