11th November 2017, 10:15 PM
snehal_k

Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law in Pune after completion of diploma?

I am studying in the computer engineering second year & can I take admission for law in Pune after completion of diploma? Can someone please let me know the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?
  2. How many years it take to complete Law course after completion of Diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law after completion of BA graduation course with 38% marks?
  4. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How get the admission in Pune for B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  6. Can I get admission in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical stream with 69% of marks?
  7. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  8. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in I.I.T after completion of diploma course?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  11. Which course is best after BA among LLB and MA? Which university is best for LLB?
  12. Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?
  13. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  16. Am I eligible for doing masters degree from abroad after completion of diploma and PGDBM course from Pune University?
  17. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of graduation and PG diploma?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune? -- [New]
14th November 2017, 12:51 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law in Pune after completion of diploma?

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the graduation and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
14th November 2017, 03:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing Law in Pune after completion of diploma?

Yes, you are eligible for studying Law in Pune after completing diploma level course.

LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a bachelor level law course. It has 2 type of course i.e., 3 years and 5 years course.

You can study 5 years law course because the basic eligibility required for this course is 10+2 or equivalent education in maths related stream from any recognised board.
The age should be less than 22 years.

There are many colleges which provide 5 years law course. For getting admission you need to attend entrance exam conducted by different states and universities.

Maharashtra government conducts entrance exam named MH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) Law exam.
First you need to apply for the test by filling the application form and qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission in different law colleges in Pune.

For application forms and notifications you can check the official website of MH CET Law exam.
14th November 2017, 05:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after diploma you will become eligible to get admission in B.A.LLB course. The course will be of five year duration.

You are not eligible to get admission in LLB course after the diploma course ( as it is not equivalent to bachelor degree ).

For detail information about admission criteria visit at official website of the respective institute in which you want to get admission.
14th November 2017, 06:30 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Diploma is not enough to get admission in Law course. The qualification required for doing Law is 12th standard minimum. You can also join Law after completing Bachelor degree. After Bachelor degree the duration of course is of 2 years and if you want to join it after 12th standard then duration of this course is of 5 years.

So you have to complete 12th standard from any recognised board. After that you can choose 5 years course directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?