14th June 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

In which engineering college can I apply after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard?

Which engineering college I can apply after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard? What is the cut off marks required to get admission in the best colleges? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon? Awaiting for the response.

15th June 2017, 11:51 AM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: In which engineering college can I apply after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which engineering college I can apply after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard? What is the cut off marks required to get admission in the best colleges? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon? Awaiting for the response.
The eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Tech in best institutes are 60% marks in 12th. So it will be better for you to go for diploma courses in your interested fields of engineering. You can finish this course within 2 years and then to join for B.Tech as lateral entry. In this way you can build a career in engineering. You can avail this facility in institutes like VIT university, Lovley Professional university etc.
15th June 2017, 04:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which engineering college can I apply after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard?

The name of best college for you after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard are given below.

1. Yamuna group of Institution

2. Astha Engineering college

3. Ganpati college of Engineering

4. Maharishi ved vyas engineering college.

CUTOFF MARKS

=> General = 81

=> OBC-NCL = 49

=> SC = 32

=> ST = 27

For getting admission into good government engineering college you have score 75 to 90% in your 12th class.
15th June 2017, 05:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which engineering college can I apply after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard?

Admission in engineering courses are conducted through entrance examination. The examination is conducted as Joint Entrance Examination or as separate examination conducted by each institutes.

So, you can appear for these examination and qualify in examination to get admission.

For most of the private institutions such as BITS there is also minimum required aggregate in 12th of 75% other than qualifying in JEE or BITSAT examination.

So, for detail information visit official website of respective institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?