17th December 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completing B.Sc Instrumentation and B.Ed in Gujarat state?

My qualifications is B.Sc- instrumentaion ,M.Sc - electronics and B.Ed in maths-science, can I get job after pass TET exam in Gujarat. Due to this qualification can I get government teacher job in Gujarat? Can you please answer me soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc Nursing from college of nursing Ahmedabad?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for higher secondary teacher job for Gujarat Government after completion of M.Sc Physics in MKU University?
  3. Can I apply for Government Teacher job in Gujarat while pursuing B.Ed?
  4. Eligibility to get Government Teacher job in Odisha for BEd & CTET qualified candidate?
  5. How may I do- M.Sc in instrumentation from any government college after completing B.Sc from Gujarat?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government Teacher job after completing BA?
  7. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  8. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  9. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  10. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  11. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  12. Am I eligible for UP government teacher job after completion of JBT and clearing CTET test with good grades?
  13. Can I become a teacher with BEd(Physical Sciences) Degree of Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  14. Can I do b.Ed after completing BSc CS? I want to become a teacher
  15. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer Science Teacher in a government school of Hooghly district West Bengal?
  16. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  18. Can I get state government job after completing BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?
28th January 2018, 07:38 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completing B.Sc Instrumentation and B.Ed in Gujarat state?

As you have completed your B.ED course, you will get teacher post in government sector school of you clear the TET(Teacher Eligibility Test) exam conducted by Gujarat state government. After clearing this exam, candidates will be shortlisted for final selection based on the score obtained in personal interview.
And there is upper age limit to apply for this TET exam and in most of the states, maximum age limit is 38 years and age relaxations are as per state government regulations.
21st September 2022, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completing B.Sc Instrumentation and B.Ed in Gujarat state?

I have done b.sc Instrumentation from Delhi University and b.ed maths ,Science ..I m confused from which subject I can apply for the post of TGT like physics, Chemistry or maths ...which subject is eligible for the TGT ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?