27th February 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a seat for M.Sc in Delhi University if I have a backlog in my B.Sc 2nd semester?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my 3rd year B.Sc but I have a backlog in my 2nd semester. I want to take admission Delhi University for pursuing M.Sc so I want to know am I eligible to get a seat for M.Sc in Delhi University if I have a backlog in my B.Sc 2nd semester? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  2. Am I eligible for B.Ed test in IP? I have completed BSc from Delhi University with 58%
  3. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  4. Can I go for 3rd semester admission without clearing backlog?
  5. What is the last date to submit the Online form and fee for BA 2nd semester of Delhi University?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  7. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  8. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  9. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  10. How to do regular M.Sc IT from Delhi University? I am doing BSc IT from Kuvempu
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  12. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  14. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  15. Am I eligible for top IT companies after having a backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  17. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
  18. Fee structure for Biotechnology course for bachelor degree?
28th February 2017, 06:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat for M.Sc in Delhi University if I have a backlog in my B.Sc 2nd semester?

The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.

For M.Sc course candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized board.

I think you are not eligible to get a seat for M.Sc in Delhi University if you have a backlog in your B.Sc 2nd semester.

For detailed information you can contact at.

Address: South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
28th February 2017, 10:57 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a seat for M.Sc in Delhi University if I have a backlog in my B.Sc 2nd semester?

Admission in Master of Science in Delhi University is done on basis of:

1. Entrance exam for candidates who have done bachelor's degree from other university.

2. Toppers of colleges of Delhi university are eligible for directly admission in Master of Science.

You can clear you backlog and then secure top rank to get direct admission without entrance exam.
28th February 2017, 11:25 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You can not get admission in Master of science after having backlog in any one subject of bachelor's degree. Delhi university graduates are directly eligible for admission in Delhi University PG courses.

But for direct admission, you need to be topper or degree with honours and good percentage of marks in bachelor's degree.

You should clear all backlogs.
1st March 2017, 09:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my 3rd year B.Sc but I have a backlog in my 2nd semester. I want to take admission Delhi University for pursuing M.Sc so I want to know am I eligible to get a seat for M.Sc in Delhi University if I have a backlog in my B.Sc 2nd semester? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you have cleared your pending backlog then you are eligible for M.Sc course in Delhi University.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Science from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?