2nd June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for 3rd semester admission without clearing backlog?

My friend have 6 backlogs in first semester and forgot to fill form of backlog in 2nd GTU exam. Will he get admission in 3rd semester or not?

2nd June 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for 3rd semester admission without clearing backlog?

You can surely get admission in 3rd semester even if you have backlogs. It is up to you to clear your backlogs in the specified time to get your degree.

If your friend has missed now then don't miss it next time to apply for back papers exam. Only 7 years is allotted to clear all the papers.
2nd June 2016, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue 3rd semester even if you have backlogs in first semester. But, you must have minimum credits as mentioned by your university to be eligible to promote to third semester. You can clear all your backlogs before completion of the course.
2nd June 2016, 11:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, your friend can get admission in 3rd semester irrespective of number of backlogs if he had sufficient number of credits required to promote to next year/semester of course.

If he does not have the sufficient number of credits required to promote to next year/semester of course then, he will be detained by the respective college/university.

If he had sufficient number of credits required to promote to next year/semester of course then, he can clear all his backlogs before the completion of the course.
3rd June 2016, 04:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, he will get admission in 3rd semester but will have to appear for backlog papers, he just cannot escape it as without clearing the pending backlog papers, he will not be getting the graduation mark sheet and will no be eligible to apply for further studies and even for job in any reputed company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?