16th July 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for ground duty under AFCAT after studying B.Tech in final year?

I am studying B.Tech and am in my final year. I am willing to apply for AFCAT ground duty, but my eyes are myopic with -1.25(left) and -1.5(right). Am i eligible for the ground duty under AFCAT?

17th July 2015, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for ground duty under AFCAT after studying B.Tech in final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.Tech and am in my final year. I am willing to apply for AFCAT ground duty, but my eyes are myopic with -1.25(left) and -1.5(right). Am i eligible for the ground duty under AFCAT?
Final years of B.Tech degree candidates are not eligible for AFCAT exam.

AFCAT is an entrance test conducted for Selection of candidates in defence sector various branch of Indian Air force(Flying, ground, Technical).

Ground Duty Branches:-

Educational Qualification:- If you have completed in PG Degree/Bachelor Degree in any subjects from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ground Duty Branches.

Your age should be in between 19 to 27 years.

But you should fulfill below given criteria to become a AFCAT officer.

Uncorrected without glass – 6/12
Corrected with glass – 6/6
Limits of Myopia – 3.5
Limits of Hypermetropia – +2.5
Binocular vision III
Limits of Colour Perception I
28th December 2017, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for ground duty under AFCAT after studying B.Tech in final year?

What is the course preference for ground duty branches in application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?