9th January 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Ground Duty Branch test after completing diploma final year?

i m diploma final year student.. M i eligible for ground duty branch test..?

13th January 2012, 08:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ground Duty Branch test after completing diploma final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m diploma final year student.. M i eligible for ground duty branch test..?
To be eligible for the Air Force Common Admission Test-Ground Duty Branch, you must hold a bachelors degree of a recognized university. The minimum percentage of marks required for the same is 60% and the age limit to apply for test is between 20-23 years.
The Ground Duty Branch comprise of the following departments:
Administrative Department
Logistics Department
Accounts Department.

For Accounts department, you must hold a bachelor degree in commerce and for other departments, a graduate in any discipline is eligible.
A diploma is usually not considered equivalent to degree, therefore, you are not eligible to apply for the test.
5th February 2012, 07:48 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ground Duty Branch test after completing diploma final year?

Ground Branch

An Engineer can join as an officer in the Meteorological department of the Ground Branch on Permanent commission, for service for life (only for men) or Short Service commission for a service of 10-20 years (for men and women). In this department, you would handle the latest satellite imagery and state-of-the-art monitoring equipment and render specific advice to the operators on all aspects of weather.

Eligibility Criteria for Meteorological department of the Ground branch:

Age -20 to 25 years

Marital Status-Single

Nationality-Indian

Gender-This is applicable to both men and women

Educational Qualifications-At least 50% in your M.Tech. in Atmospheric Science from

IIT, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?