4th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Deepak.das837

How may I make my career in banking sector? I'm in +3 final degree in Science

Sir,myself D.K.DAS,in +3 final degree in science.i want to make career in banking sector.so what will i do for it.

5th April 2012, 10:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I make my career in banking sector? I'm in +3 final degree in Science

After completing degree course, you can apply for the job position of Bank PO. IBPS often conducts Bank PO exams every 6 months for 19 public sector banks in the country. Apart from this, you can also appear the written exam for clerks carried out by IBPS or other banks. SBI carry out their entrance test for the selection of deserving aspirants in to PO position. Once you get through the selection process of the banks, you can build up a lucrative career in banking sector. Private sector banks like Axis bank, ICICI, etc also offer good career opportunities.
24th April 2013, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I make my career in banking sector? I'm in 3 final degree in Science

I AM COMMERCE GRADUATE AND WANT TO MAKE CAELREE IN BANKING SECTOR WHAT TO DO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?